Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Andrew WK Acoustic Set

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (03/28/10)
A full acoustic set from Andrew W.K. can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
08:47 AM on 03/28/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

08:51 AM on 03/28/10
RonStoppable
yeezy season approachin
User Info.
<3
09:11 AM on 03/28/10
RonStoppable
yeezy season approachin
User Info.
I really liked the Baby Dee cover.
09:20 AM on 03/28/10
LoveLostShuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
amazing man amazing music
09:20 AM on 03/28/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Awesome videos, Alex. His acoustic style is interesting, like very blunt, you can tell that's not his normal way of playing. But yeah, I definitely think there's a slight Springsteen influence here.
09:23 AM on 03/28/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Also, I really like the website you've got going. Newbury Comics gets some awesome in-store shows, I'm hoping to visit soon because I'll be in NYC at the beginning of May. It definitely seems like a place I could spend tons of time in.
09:30 AM on 03/28/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Also, I really like the website you've got going. Newbury Comics gets some awesome in-store shows, I'm hoping to visit soon because I'll be in NYC at the beginning of May. It definitely seems like a place I could spend tons of time in.
Thanks! Yeah, Newbury Comics rules. Definitely check it out if you can. Awesome prices on used CDs and DVDs, and there's a huge selection.
10:21 AM on 03/28/10
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is so entertaining, it's ridiculous, the second song on the first video is like dylan mixed with... ? it's great!
11:25 AM on 03/28/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Thanks! Yeah, Newbury Comics rules. Definitely check it out if you can. Awesome prices on used CDs and DVDs, and there's a huge selection.
Sweet, I collect CDs. What do you think is the easiest way to get there from NYC? Train, or...?
11:31 AM on 03/28/10
live.
Feenay! Fee hee hee hee heenay!
User Info.
Sweet, I collect CDs. What do you think is the easiest way to get there from NYC? Train, or...?
Hop on the 95 (if you can get a car). Nice user title!
11:35 AM on 03/28/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
The Connecticut one is probably closest to NYC. Never been to it but most locations are just about the same.Best bet is probably driving - but it would probably take 2+ hours. Otherwise you could take a train from NY to Boston, that's where the original one is, but it would be a long-ass ride.

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_...=103&deptnr=60
11:41 AM on 03/28/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
The Connecticut one is probably closest to NYC. Never been to it but most locations are just about the same.Best bet is probably driving - but it would probably take 2+ hours. Otherwise you could take a train from NY to Boston, that's where the original one is, but it would be a long-ass ride.

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_...=103&deptnr=60

I'll probably end up doing the train. I'll just leave super early one morning if I can. Because I'm going to be with my dad and sister but I doubt we rent a car, and even if we do, I'd probably just take the train and let them do whatever that day. Thanks though.
12:02 PM on 03/28/10
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
man does he suck at guitar, but i actually wouldn't mind a serious andrew wk album after seeing that
12:02 PM on 03/28/10
ZoSo1886
www.twitter.com/jamesbenedictnj
User Info.
good to see these songs acoustic, he and his band did a great job live a couple weeks ago too
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests