Displaying user's 5 posts.
07:51 AM on 04/16/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
SOMEONE has been rocking to much prodigy
09:49 AM on 04/16/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I was just talking with a few guitar teachers at my local music store about music and I really think that they were right when they said too many people play "music" nowadays.
it is true.Every jackass that figure outs how to run fruity loops or reasons thinks they are a musician
04:05 PM on 04/16/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
So, you don't consider electronic artists musicians? Do you consider drum and bass or dubstep musical genres?

Deadmau5 "figured out" how to run FL Studio, you're saying he isn't a musician? Noisia, diplo, tek-one, skism, dastik, squarepusher, evol intent, none of them are musicians in the least?

FYI, sonny runs Ableton.
no iam saying the kids that figure out how to use those programs and not do anything with it. I listen to alot of electronic and drum and bass dj. Alot of Djs use those programs plus other ones plus they spin big difference from some jackass making shitty music with one program
10:49 PM on 04/16/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
And where do you think people start? All those good electronic artists started somewhere. They didn't just install top of the line programs and plugins, get hardware, and magically just know how to use all of it well. You start simple at the bottom and work your way up, expanding your setup from perhaps even only one program as you learn more.

Also, sonny does dj. http://www.myspace.com/skrillex
I understand your trying defend sonny. Which I understand never said he was bad..I have some of his dj stuff and its good.

BUT I know people who spin and dj and most of them learned how to run tables and mix before they messed with reasons or fruit loops. Like my freind joe told me its easier to learn how to run a mixing programs after you learn how to spin.

But whatever dude I am not going to fight with you

I was more or less talking about the kids that figure out how to make a techno beat then sing or scream over it.

I respect all djs..I mean shit I did drop 90 dollars last year to see justice and a bunch of djs for nothing.
09:45 PM on 04/18/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
It's incredible how people on here are jockin' bands like InnerPartySystem but bashing this.

From a production stand-point this is pretty damn well executed.

Neither "Fruity Loops" or "Reasons" are software either. It's been FL for about 5 years and it's called Reason.

So:
Amazing that people who have no idea about anything keeps opening their mouths.

And, is that a fuckin' Enter Shikari avatar? Really? Wow, that's quite hypocritical.
Really dude..first off I was not bashing innerpartysystem

I was talking more about people who downloaded the sample programs for reason 5 or 6 and FL studios ALSO KNOW AS FRUITY LOOPS. And use it to make a shitty beat and then sing or scream over top of it make shitty music like BC13.

Second off how about you go look at the post I replied to from another person that started this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums