Username
Password
Saosin News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saosin
Inside AP.net

An Interview With Cove

Posted by: Blake Solomon (05/16/10)
An interview with Cove from Saosin can be read here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28.
10:13 PM on 05/16/10
cereal4life
User Info.
It's more like Cove's thought on the music industry, more than anything else.

I would have liked more specific questions, especially about the effect of working on a major label and the demands that this placed on Saosin. And a question about their latest effort: if their evolution (possibly "devolution?") was label-dictated or a choice they made and whether the next album is going to be in the same vein or more similar to their older (and better) material.
10:21 PM on 05/16/10
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Well no new info.
10:22 PM on 05/16/10
IamTheINDUSTRY
glory glory
User Info.

I would have liked more specific questions, especially about the effect of working on a major label and the demands that this placed on Saosin. And a question about their latest effort: if their evolution (possibly "devolution?") was label-dictated or a choice they made and whether the next album is going to be in the same vein or more similar to their older (and better) material.
all of this.
10:36 PM on 05/16/10
harveyn590
User Info.
man i forgot about Saosin
11:13 PM on 05/16/10
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
the interview is based so much on the music industry because saosin is one of the only bands which are known to fight the big record labels. they arent afraid to clash with titans like EMI and that turns a lot of interest from the media and interviewers. the only other band who has done this that i cant think of is the starting line, im not sure though.
11:14 PM on 05/16/10
Xx sorrow xX
poof
User Info.
that was a bad interview
11:20 PM on 05/16/10
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.
Really lost interest in this band after their latest album. I'm hoping they come back strong with their next release (whenever that may be).
11:21 PM on 05/16/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Don't really dig this band anymore. I used to be really into them, but after the recent release, I was disappointed. Still hoping they bounce back.
11:23 PM on 05/16/10
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Saosin needs to blow us all away with their next album and make us forget ISoSG, their label and all the bullshit attached to the music. It just needs to live up to their past work. I know it's possible. It just needs to be done.
11:23 PM on 05/16/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Dumb interview
11:41 PM on 05/16/10
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
I feel like that interview could for the most part be conducted with any member of any band from the last 15 years. Try asking some Saosin questions next time you talk to a member of Saosin, eh?
01:27 AM on 05/17/10
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.

Thanks, you basically told me that this interview didn't contain what I wanted it to and saved me some time.
02:29 AM on 05/17/10
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
really hope saosin make up for the fact i was stuck with aiden tickets with the next album.
04:05 AM on 05/17/10
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Bad interview imo.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives