AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37
06:32 PM on 05/18/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
This site rates everything so high. If every album gets a score between 80 and 90 how can you tell what's worth listening to. The only time this site is critical on anything is when it's so obviously terrible (neon crunkcore whatever) that it wouldn't matter what review they gave it.

Am I alone here?

You could try, I don't know, reading the actual review to find out what's worth it. If you're taking a purely numerical reccomendation from someone whose tastes you're not familiar with, that's pretty stupid.
06:48 AM on 05/19/10
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
2008's Perfect Symmetry was a step away from the piano-laden past, as Tom Chaplin stepped away from the piano, songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley added bass to the muslcal landscape and ample amounts of splashy synths dotted the record.
Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I will most certainly fix it. I appreciate that so much.
06:48 AM on 05/19/10
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
You could try, I don't know, reading the actual review to find out what's worth it. If you're taking a purely numerical reccomendation from someone whose tastes you're not familiar with, that's pretty stupid.
I owe you a beer. Thank you!!!
08:01 AM on 05/19/10
cshadows2887
User Info.
I owe you a beer. Thank you!!!

Haha, any time. I'm sure it gets really old answering the same comment every time you write a review. Well-written, dude. Good job.
10:09 AM on 05/19/10
eriatarka24
User Info.
Lovedlovedloved Hopes and Fears and Under the Iron Sea.

Perfect Symmetry's not too bad, I really love "Again and Again" and I don't mind listening to "Better than This" and "You Haven't Told Me Anything." These guys are really strong lyrically so their music doesn't sound as bad is it really should be, if you know what I mean.

With this, I love House Lights, Back In Time and Clear Skies...And OF COURSE My Shadow, which doesn't even fit in with this EP, but it's a favorite of mine.

I love this band. In fact, my desktop wallpaper is of them right now.
04:11 PM on 05/20/10
AskAlex24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
woow really good
07:55 AM on 05/28/10
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
I have always been a Keane fan, but this EP is, for me, their most consistently enjoyable collection of songs yet

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos