Password

Album Review
Phosphorescent - Here's to Taking It Easy Album Cover

Phosphorescent - Here's to Taking It Easy

Reviewed by
Phosphorescent - Here's to Taking It Easy
Record Label: Dead Oceans
Release Date: May 11, 2010
This review is a user submitted review from Jeremy Aaron. You can see all of Jeremy Aaron's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
04:29 AM on 06/08/10
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
So so so so so so happy you reviewed this. I was worried it wasn't going to see the light of day. In my Top 10 (so far) of 2010. Cheers dude.

Btw, how nice is it to have just nine cozy tracks? I think that's why I like this album so much. You can get through it in one sitting and feel wholly satisfied. Sans filler. Love Matthew Houck to no end.
05:05 AM on 06/08/10
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
User Info.
Great record, of course.
06:04 AM on 06/08/10
The Raine
on this sinking night
User Info.
Quote:
RIYL
Damien Jurado's Caught in the Trees

Will check this out now.
08:06 AM on 06/08/10
Dunn.Nope
Registered Member
User Info.
great album. speaking of Everest, did anyone review their new one? I thought it was great.
10:03 AM on 06/08/10
Jeremy Aaron
User Info.
So so so so so so happy you reviewed this. I was worried it wasn't going to see the light of day. In my Top 10 (so far) of 2010. Cheers dude.

Btw, how nice is it to have just nine cozy tracks? I think that's why I like this album so much. You can get through it in one sitting and feel wholly satisfied. Sans filler. Love Matthew Houck to no end.
Indeed. For giggles last night, I looked back on the list I made at the end of last year, and of the top 30 albums, I reviewed four of them. I definitely can't let that happen this year. A slew of stuff has sort of flown by without much attention, but hopefully I'll get down to writing them up soon.
10:08 AM on 06/08/10
Jeremy Aaron
User Info.
great album. speaking of Everest, did anyone review their new one? I thought it was great.
I don't believe there were any staff plans to review that one. I listened to it once when it first came out and I definitely liked it. If I'm able to put in the writing time I want to over the next month or two, a review for it might pop out, but it's not my first priority.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos