Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
11:29 AM on 09/25/06
richtiemann
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't get into this album at all, I liked one song, but the rest just drag for me.

Nice review, Gabe. I tend to agree with Drew though in my inability to really get into this album. I really tried to, but it just didn't do all that much for me. Glad you liked it, though!
03:53 PM on 09/25/06
meeotch
...all we fight for
User Info.
i really like all the songs on the ep's and they were great live but i still havent picked this up. i can already say i agree with scott tho. ( they should have just released another ep.) it bothers me when they mix new with old on one record for some reason.
04:36 PM on 09/25/06
frommelyty
User Info.
i like what i have heard so far, jason has always been one of my favorite vocalist. great review by the way.
06:21 PM on 09/25/06
xXrunninglateXx
User Info.
I love this band, but this album wasn't even a full-length to me because of all the old songs (which weren't re-recorded). I would have rather just seen another EP instead of alternating old songs with new songs, it didn't seem cohesive, even though the new songs themselves are good.

I agree 100% with you Scott. I understand not everyone may have heard their first EP but to put all but one of those songs on this release, I felt like I was being cheated. I don't consider this an LP since I already owned a large majority of these songs before. With that said, I do like the band and I have high hopes for their next release.
06:45 PM on 09/25/06
notoaststereo
they knew exactly what happened.
User Info.
great cd... not in my top ten but def an honerable mention
08:28 PM on 09/25/06
Orangeflea
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty average album at best, IMO.
09:42 PM on 10/11/06
halfamile
elimidate champion
User Info.
I'm really surprised people seem to be agreeing with the 80...I'd give it much much much higher, this album is superb, and very original
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums