it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
Shut It Down is my new sex jam.
haha this.
09:15 AM on 06/14/10
IceAge/HeatWave
User Info.
I enjoyed this album more than I thought I would. But still.....

Recovery > Thank Me Later
that would be true if eminem was still good.
01:30 PM on 06/14/10
IceAge/HeatWave
User Info.
He is still good... Recovery is outstanding.

This album was such a let down. A very boring album.

Without starting a big debate, I will just jump in and say that a once through listen of Recovery will confirm that, yes, Eminem is still good -- after falling off on his previous two records.

it is definitely better than relapse. but i'm just tired of the eminem album and subject matter. make fun of a celebrity, be really graphic, make lots of disgusting sexual references. i feel like all of his songs rely on the same gimmicks. sure his delivery is sweet, but generally he has very little range. i don't want to say he's bad, but i definitely feel like he has worn out his schtick. it could be just that it isn't my thing. the only track i really dig off recovery is talkin 2 myself.
01:41 PM on 06/14/10
IceAge/HeatWave
User Info.
I respect that, but to be fair Recovery is a lot deeper than just that. Also, Drake is pretty much a one-trick pony as well. Same flow about your girlfriend, a little sing diddy, basic echo'd drum beat. I'm not saying it's bad by any means, but his "schtick" is already getting a little boring for me.
yeah, but he's released little material. and really, i wasn't commenting so much about drake being good, but more on eminem not really being that good in my opinion. i don't honestly consider myself a drake fan, i was just reading the review and then scrolled down and read some of the comments lol
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums