Username
Password
The Wonder Years News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Wonder Years
Inside AP.net

Rare Wonder Years Merch

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/28/10)
In light of their recent troubles, The Wonder Years have listed some rare items on eBay. Head to the replies for a message from the band.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 42
09:30 PM on 06/28/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Message from the BandIn order to alleviate some of the van debt we've recently found ourselves in, we've put three items on ebay. They are as follows:

- Leavenhouse. 11:30. Friend's Press. Only 50 copies made. Was never for sale.

- Paper Boats or Some Poems I Wrote. Proofread copy. The only copy printed before the first edition. Was used for proofreading. All errors are circled by my ex-girlfriend and were corrected before the final version went to print. 1 of 1.

- The actual "Honestly, I had nowhere to be..." cardboard sign from the artwork of The Upsides. This is the original sign and the only one of it's kind. It comes signed by all of the band members. I figured it was appropriate to list this sign considering our situation.

All items can be found here: http://shop.ebay.com/danieltwy/m.htm...rom=&_ipg=2 5

Furthermore, we have bought a new van. It's name is El Diablo and you'll be seeing it at all of our tour dates from now. It put us in some serious debt but it's worth it. We still have merch up at www.coldcutsmerch.com/thewonderyears and will be listing more designs tonight for real cheap.
09:31 PM on 06/28/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
A few of you have been asking about a Paypal account as well, but the band have decided against accepting donations at this time.
09:33 PM on 06/28/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
i would love the sign. lets see what happens.
09:34 PM on 06/28/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Stop being so god damn proud and accept donations. Also those are some sweet rare items. Prices are already pretty high.
09:34 PM on 06/28/10
Wings That Work
What A Bunch of Fools We Lovers Are
User Info.
If I see these dudes I'm going to legit just hand them money and walk away. They deserve it.
09:46 PM on 06/28/10
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
some really cool stuff. I wish I had the kind of money to spend on memorabilia like this.
09:46 PM on 06/28/10
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
glad to see the fist pump shirt in my size. will be buying when i get my paycheck on thursday
09:47 PM on 06/28/10
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
I'm not sure if anyone would trust me here, but I'm gonna snap some pictures of some rare merch/twy stuff that I have to sell to anyone who makes offers (as long as they're reasonable), then give it to the guys when I see them next Sunday. Not getting rid of my purple friends press of leavenhouse 11:30 though!.

Anyways...
Medium Wonder Years Distances Tee Shirt $25 (only available with preorder package)
Medium Wonder Years Switchblade-Comb Tee (cut off sleeves) $25
Signed Upsides Poster $25
Paper Boats (smartpunk edition) $25
09:50 PM on 06/28/10
HometownHero
User Info.
If I see these dudes I'm going to legit just hand them money and walk away. They deserve it.
They don't accept donations. At this rate they would take your money and light it on fire.
09:50 PM on 06/28/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I want the sign... but I don't have any money. Bought a shirt the other day though.
09:53 PM on 06/28/10
wall e
@mattobrien37
User Info.
I will buy that maroon shirt
09:54 PM on 06/28/10
John is a cult
insidethetargetcar.bandca mp.com
User Info.
just bought a shirt. gunna buy a shirt when they come to JAX too!
09:59 PM on 06/28/10
ajaggedpulse
m
User Info.
buying tickets to their nyc show tomorrow.
10:00 PM on 06/28/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
There is nothing I would rather have right now than that sign. I wonder how much it'll sell for. I wonder if I can get someone super rich to buy it for me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums