Username
Password
Waking Ashland News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Waking Ashland
Inside AP.net

Someone Please Tape These

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (07/15/10)
Check out Jonathon Jones practicing, "Shades of Grey" for the Waking Ashland reunion shows in the replies.

Submitted by Imperfektion

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
10:58 PM on 07/15/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
11:02 PM on 07/15/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Never stop making music. Ever.
11:07 PM on 07/15/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Never stop making music. Ever.
Exactly what I came here to say. So awesome.

I wish all reunion tours went all over the country. The midwest gets fucked.
11:10 PM on 07/15/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I need to get my tickets for this show.
11:10 PM on 07/15/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Exactly what I came here to say. So awesome.

I wish all reunion tours went all over the country. The midwest gets fucked.
The three times I have seen We Shot The Moon, the rest of the band left and just John and the piano, he played a Waking Ashland song. He forgot the words sometimes, and the second time he came he asked if we remembered to bring the lyrics and someone did and gave him a paper and he did it perfectly. The third time he "retired" the song. For the life of me I can't remember what it was. But it was awesome. Always intimate shows. He loves Rexburg Idaho so much.

/coolstorybro

And yes reunion shows need to be nationwide tours.
11:12 PM on 07/15/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
The three times I have seen We Shot The Moon, the rest of the band left and just John and the piano, he played a Waking Ashland song. He forgot the words sometimes, and the second time he came he asked if we remembered to bring the lyrics and someone did and gave him a paper and he did it perfectly. The third time he "retired" the song. For the life of me I can't remember what it was. But it was awesome. Always intimate shows. He loves Rexburg Idaho so much.

/coolstorybro

And yes reunion shows need to be nationwide tours.
Haha, that's sick. I haven't seen nearly enough bands live. It's a god damn shame.
11:15 PM on 07/15/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Haha, that's sick. I haven't seen nearly enough bands live. It's a god damn shame.
My show going has dropped off so much it is sad. I just can't stand, being around so many douches at shows. I only go for my favorites now. To many scene kids and I don't fit in with that anymore. It sucks but I would just lay on my golf course and listen to the band by myself haha. Need new Waking Ashland.
11:17 PM on 07/15/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
My show going has dropped off so much it is sad. I just can't stand, being around so many douches at shows. I only go for my favorites now. To many scene kids and I don't fit in with that anymore. It sucks but I would just lay on my golf course and listen to the band by myself haha. Need new Waking Ashland.
Motion City Soundtrack has a small (and when I say small, I mean fucking miniscule) kazoo part in the intro of 'Her Words Destroyed My Planet.' Their under 17 fan base decided to, of course, the last four times I've seen them, bring kazoos and just fucking annoy the world with them. They don't even use them in the part where the band would! So stupid.
11:24 PM on 07/15/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Motion City Soundtrack has a small (and when I say small, I mean fucking miniscule) kazoo part in the intro of 'Her Words Destroyed My Planet.' Their under 17 fan base decided to, of course, the last four times I've seen them, bring kazoos and just fucking annoy the world with them. They don't even use them in the part where the band would! So stupid.
Hence why show going is limited haha that sounds absolutely terrible. I would murder children by shoving the kazoo down throats. Another story, I went to see The Academy Is..., This Providence acoustic and all the scene girls were lined up outside and me and my sisters ex at the time let the girl we were with out so she could get a ticket at the door and went and parked. Me being a little drunk went looking for her amongst the big hair and make up and I was like "ALL THESE BITCHES LOOK THE SAME! HOW CAN I FIND AMANDA AMONGST THESE FUCKING CLOWN FISH!!!" I got hit haha. Shows should be 18 and over at least.
11:25 PM on 07/15/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
Hence why show going is limited haha that sounds absolutely terrible. I would murder children by shoving the kazoo down throats. Another story, I went to see The Academy Is..., This Providence acoustic and all the scene girls were lined up outside and me and my sisters ex at the time let the girl we were with out so she could get a ticket at the door and went and parked. Me being a little drunk went looking for her amongst the big hair and make up and I was like "ALL THESE BITCHES LOOK THE SAME! HOW CAN I FIND AMANDA AMONGST THESE FUCKING CLOWN FISH!!!" I got hit haha. Shows should be 18 and over at least.
Oh, god, yes. 18 plus should be mandatory.
11:37 PM on 07/15/10
Imperfektion
All I need are sounds of ecstasy.
User Info.
I wish I could go to those reunion shows.
11:39 PM on 07/15/10
cuzimlefthanded
Registered Member
User Info.
The Maine shows must be fucking painful for you...
11:48 PM on 07/15/10
HometownHero
User Info.
The Maine shows must be fucking painful for you...
I don't go to them anymore because they piss me off so badly.
11:53 PM on 07/15/10
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
this is by far my favorite song from them, so moving. haha pretty funny take on it...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums