Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:24 AM on 07/16/10
imagination
/ignitetheknown
User Info.
you know i'll be at the independent. their shows in the bay last year were so incredible. i love them so much.
11:30 AM on 07/16/10
imagination
/ignitetheknown
User Info.
knew you would be, haha. first was in front of 20 in a room no bigger than a classroom, the other was with tim kasher at GAMH. i was sad and surprised probably only 50 people made it to that show, but it was amazing nonetheless.
11:38 AM on 07/16/10
imagination
/ignitetheknown
User Info.
Wow. What the hell?

I would drive for hours to see them play, especially at such a small show. :shakehead:

I saw Maria Taylor last year and I was the biggest fan girl at the show. Can hardly wait to see them together now. It's been years and years in the making!
I've only seen Maria Taylor once and that was when she released 11:11; I want to see her play all the newer material so badly!

It was probably because it wasn't really that badly advertised/promoted, but still. Azure Ray for the first time in essentially 3/4 years. It was such a good show though. Tim Kasher's set was great with just him, and then Azure Ray had a good time just playing oldies and a few new songs. I can't wait I love their voices.

It's cute because they've been wearing matching dresses, haha. It'll be good.
11:42 AM on 07/16/10
imagination
/ignitetheknown
User Info.
You even heard new songs?!?

Seriously, so jealous right now. I really can't wait for this tour. I find it hard to believe that they're back together at all. Dear lord. What a great year for music!
Yeeep, it was fun! They were slower songs, but gosh do I love them.

It really has been a great year for music. I can't wait either. I'm not going to miss them on tour again, haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests