Username
Password
Runner Runner News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Runner Runner
Inside AP.net

Runner Runner Summer Sessions

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (07/21/10)
Runner Runner's "Summer Sessions" on Last.fm can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25.
03:55 PM on 07/21/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
they sound super solid acoustically, peter just kills it on back ups
04:00 PM on 07/21/10
shwaz499
User Info.
i hate this band. the lead vocals are awful. what is peter thinking doing this instead of over it? he has such a stronger voice then this tool.
04:03 PM on 07/21/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
i hate this band. the lead vocals are awful. what is peter thinking doing this instead of over it? he has such a stronger voice then this tool.
noone really gave a shit about over it until they broke up. thats just truth and its honestly sad. over it was one of my all time fav bands
04:14 PM on 07/21/10
Jason Tate
User Info.
noone really gave a shit about over it until they broke up. thats just truth and its honestly sad. over it was one of my all time fav bands

Over It were great.
04:32 PM on 07/21/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
haha i know the feeling... i was joking with nick a while back over dinner and said "hey, i sang for you guys once on the early november tour when peter was sick, i will gladly rock a tribute set with you guys if you wanna do some songs from Hindsight/Timing & Silverstrand."

He just laughed because i think they have really buried that band. It would be amazing to see one tour as over it to lay it to rest tho. Or just for funs sake, once in awhile they toured as over it
04:36 PM on 07/21/10
LightTheFuse
Expert Lurker
User Info.
So Over It did break up? That sucks. Step Outside Yourself was such a solid record. At least they went out on a high note.
04:37 PM on 07/21/10
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
This band/album makes me miss Over It and Don't Look Down that much more. I remember how much I played out both Silverstrand and Step Outside Yourself... now I have to deal with this? Ugh.
05:05 PM on 07/21/10
breesays
Lurker, mostly
User Info.
they sound super solid acoustically, peter just kills it on back ups
Totally.

I wish we would've kept Over It alive... annnnnd I'm pretty sure they're sick of me bringing it up. Sorry dudes, I just can't let it go.

But this was a good performance.
06:38 PM on 07/21/10
Breathoffire
User Info.

Good call. I saw runner runner last year...what a fucking blast my ex and I had. Then we got in the car and she told me she cheated on me. Now she's my ex.
07:13 PM on 07/21/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
Good call. I saw runner runner last year...what a fucking blast my ex and I had. Then we got in the car and she told me she cheated on me. Now she's my ex.
ouch, no good but glad you kicked her to the curb
07:55 PM on 07/21/10
Bodyjar Rocks
User Info.
I think Jason Tate is great. At least we can all agree on that. And Bree too...
08:26 PM on 07/21/10
hashbrowns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha i know the feeling... i was joking with nick a while back over dinner and said "hey, i sang for you guys once on the early november tour when peter was sick, i will gladly rock a tribute set with you guys if you wanna do some songs from Hindsight/Timing & Silverstrand."

He just laughed because i think they have really buried that band. It would be amazing to see one tour as over it to lay it to rest tho. Or just for funs sake, once in awhile they toured as over it

was that in 2003? i think i remember seeing someone else sing for them at Chain Reaction.
i miss over it too. i wish i could find a download for Scream My Name
08:34 PM on 07/21/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
was that in 2003? i think i remember seeing someone else sing for them at Chain Reaction.
i miss over it too. i wish i could find a download for Scream My Name
yeah, i did chain, sd & hollywood. was one of the best times of my life... well, that and when we were on tour with saosin i got up every night and sang the ending of 7 years =) that was heaven
08:52 PM on 07/21/10
AFloresxxx
User Info.
It would be awesome to do a SYG/Over It tour. Just saying.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests