traumalikerain
Ragin Cajun
User Info.
this cd sucks so much.
11:30 AM on 10/24/06
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
This is actually a surprisingly decent alt-rock album. I found myself singing along with a few of the songs after a couple spins.

Not as good as New Medicines, but I guess it depends whether you prefer alt-rock or the better of the nü-screamo group.
11:44 PM on 10/24/06
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Pretty sure Maynard would shit on this record, but whatever, haha.

I like "Narcotic," but as for the rest? Sounds like mish-mash radio garbage to me. Not really a fan, and having Aaron Sprinkle produce seems, to me at least, to be the wrong choice.
05:44 AM on 10/25/06
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
You guys are all pricks. This album sucks, leave it at that.
10:54 AM on 10/25/06
buffziz
dannyziz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude this album does not suck at all. Its a great album. New Medicines was f in sweet and is one of my favorites, but the new lineup and new sound redifines these guys and older fans should still be fans but expect a surprise. People mature over time and this is what this album represents. Maturity. Overall I give it an 8.8. BUY IT!! You wanna buy a gay album. Go buy My Chemical Romances new one and and go hang out with all the 12 year olds at there concerts.
09:57 PM on 10/25/06
a_sk8r
Matt
User Info.
by far their best album
10:38 AM on 10/27/06
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Hmmmm this review didn't make me want to check this record out, or NOT check this record out. HMMMM.
06:23 PM on 10/28/06
illdietryn
User Info.
I got my full copy of the CD today. and maybe it's just me, but i really like this cd. I'd even go as far as to say I may like it better then New Medicines. Comparing the two really does no justice, as they aren't really the same sound either, in my opinion.

Now, I've been waiting for this CD forever, I remember when they first announced they were recording and I was stoked. When I first heard Narcotic, I couldn't stop hitting repeat. When they released the slower songs, I was kinda like "meeehhh." I was scared this record would just be mediocre, with a few stand out tracks. Now hearing the slower songs and actually having a moment to digest them, they are great, and I think this is a really solid release by them. I really enjoy it, and personally I think it's score should be a little higher, I do believe this record is above just "average." But then again, opinions differ, so bleh.

I think it's really great though, and I don't really think the review did it much justice (I do understand you've got some mixed up CD though and will take that into account.)

I also can't wait to hear them announce a show near here, because I will definately be there.
08:59 AM on 10/31/06
jakes1725
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay so anyone who said this cd sucks is stupid. Im sorry but this cd does not suck. Its very very good its just as good as new med. if youre stupid enough to compare them. But in reality you cannot compare them because they are completely different cds. And for anyone who like the whole screaming which i do like. Its on this cd aswell. In almost all the songs there is screaming of some sorts. I don't know why everyone is hatin on this cd. Its not mediocre its great. But hey we are all intitled to our own opinion..even if some of your opinions suck.
09:59 AM on 11/01/06
yanks2np
Nick Persico
User Info.
I love this album, it reminds me of New Medicines, but it isn't the same thing. Gonna pick it up!
06:32 PM on 04/02/07
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
i like this cd. oh well.

RIP dead poetic
11:43 PM on 06/26/07
ThisIsABoy
Registered Boxhead
User Info.
When I first heard this album I found it hard to like it. There were a few songs I liked but not many. To this day I find it hard to point out my stand-out favorite tracks but after a couple of months Id havta say that it is one of my favorite albums. Each song just backs up another and as a whole, this album is so good to listen to. The song orders are well arrange and its great! I think the review is fine. Fair enough id havta say.
01:48 PM on 12/10/07
chocolate
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
personally I thought the album sucked ...
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS