AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Propagandhi News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Propagandhi Split 7" With Sacrifice

Posted by - 10:37 AM on 08/29/10
Propagandhi will be covering Corrosion of Conformity's "Technocracy" and Sacrifice will be covering Rush's "Anthem" for an upcoming split 7". No release date is set, but the bands hope for for some copies to be out in October. It will be released on Winnipeg's War on Music record label.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
10:41 AM on 08/29/10
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Sounds cool. Plus I love how these guys are still choosing to put this out in Winnipeg, even with Smallman gone.
10:50 AM on 08/29/10
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
User Info.
WONDERS OF THE WORLD THEY! WONDERS OF THE WORLD THEY! WONDERS OF THE WORLD THEY WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGHT!

Rush fucking rules, as does everyone else mentioned in this post.
10:57 AM on 08/29/10
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
Looking forward to hearing this.
11:06 AM on 08/29/10
brooklynburning
Enjoy it.
User Info.
This must be a dream for Propagandhi. Those guys worship Sacrifice. Extremely excited to hear both covers.
11:27 AM on 08/29/10
mymusicismylife
Disgruntled wheat thins enthusiast
User Info.
All Propagandhi news makes me happy. I will definitely be getting one of these.
11:27 AM on 08/29/10
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
so excited to see these guys in October.
11:29 AM on 08/29/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.
Propagandhi news on ap.net, never saw that coming, that makes my day
11:33 AM on 08/29/10
mymusicismylife
User Info.
Propagandhi news on ap.net, never saw that coming, that makes my day

AP gets it right every now and then. I'm sure I'm not the only person who submitted this.
12:17 PM on 08/29/10
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I had a comment like that when I made a news post about another punk band earlier this week, haha. It's kind of sad how people don't expect AbsolutePUNK to post about stuff like this anymore, but whatever. I guess I'll have to try harder to make sure these news posts get made. There will be more news. And Propagandhi said they'd help me with my Smallman Retrospective so an excerpt from that should be on the site eventually.
12:30 PM on 08/29/10
mymusicismylife
User Info.
I had a comment like that when I made a news post about another punk band earlier this week, haha. It's kind of sad how people don't expect AbsolutePUNK to post about stuff like this anymore, but whatever. I guess I'll have to try harder to make sure these news posts get made. There will be more news. And Propagandhi said they'd help me with my Smallman Retrospective so an excerpt from that should be on the site eventually.

Your work is appreciated. I look forward to that excerpt.
03:54 PM on 08/29/10
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
I love anything involving Rush or Rush songs.
06:00 PM on 08/29/10
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
As long as it keeps the quality and aesthetic of Supporting Cast(e), I'll keep listening.
06:03 PM on 08/29/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.

You don't have to try any harder than you already do, ap.net is the sole reason I got wifi at my house, love you guys and everything you do, sorry for ever underestimating you.

PS. Come out with an ap.net app, that would be awesome
06:12 PM on 08/29/10
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
User Info.

This site needs to give The Bouncing Souls some love. Are you the person who can take care of that?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos