AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

A Skylit Update

Posted by - 07:51 AM on 08/30/10
A Skylit Drive have posted a new studio update. Head to the replies to check it out.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
07:51 AM on 08/30/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
08:27 AM on 08/30/10
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
tools.
08:53 AM on 08/30/10
brandon_260
User Info.
Excited for the album

Also, love the Kid Cudi song at the end, favorite track of his album
09:35 AM on 08/30/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
This new album better be heavier...i dont mind Jag singing clean stuff but atleast tie in more screams,it seems every album gets more soft and hard to listen to,Cory & Nick are rad,but i dont like that Joey guitarist lol he seems like a real tool.
10:15 AM on 08/30/10
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
This new album better be heavier...i dont mind Jag singing clean stuff but atleast tie in more screams,it seems every album gets more soft and hard to listen to,Cory & Nick are rad,but i dont like that Joey guitarist lol he seems like a real tool.
He is beyond belief.
10:45 AM on 08/30/10
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
They all seem/act like tools.
10:54 AM on 08/30/10
xName Takenx
User Info.
I agree with the vocal stuff; every record seems to have progressively less screaming. I Thought the quality of the recording of vocals on Wires was terrible, but the record was fantastic. I thought the quality of the screams on Adelphia were amazing, but they were so few and far between and the record overall was pretty terrible.

Here's hoping they get it together on this coming release
11:07 AM on 08/30/10
ThrownAwayKyle
User Info.
that was a hilarious update, next one better have some new song clips though haha. stoked for their new albium
11:45 AM on 08/30/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
they seem like real classy guys.
01:38 PM on 08/30/10
ZinisterZman
User Info.
I think this record's gonna be all the good qualities found from their last two records brought together. I agree there were some moments on Wires and Adelphia that I didn't like much, but i'm thinking it's gonna be made up; I can't wait to hear some new songs. They seem really confident about the time and thought they've put into the writing process on this one.

They all seem/act like tools.

they seem like real classy guys.

They're just goofin around tryin to make the video funny..I don't see what the big deal is. Lighten up a bit.
01:44 PM on 08/30/10
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I think this record's gonna be all the good qualities found from their last two records brought together. I agree there were some moments on Wires and Adelphia that I didn't like much, but i'm thinking it's gonna be made up; I can't wait to hear some new songs. They seem really confident about the time and thought they've put into the writing process on this one.

They're just goofin around tryin to make the video funny..I don't see what the big deal is. Lighten up a bit.

there's a fine line between humor and stupidity and coming off as a tool.
01:51 PM on 08/30/10
ZinisterZman
User Info.
there's a fine line between humor and stupidity and coming off as a tool.

I thought some of it was funny ..it made me laugh.
Besides, even if they are, no one's perfect. There's a lot of tools in the music industry lol.
But i've heard from several people that they're generally nice, easy goin dudes, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2.
01:52 PM on 08/30/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.

Cory,Nick & Jag were nicee down to earth appreciative of fans because i met them but i kept trying to get to talk to Joey and possibly get his signature and he didnt want anything to do with people and was just thinking he was the shit and didnt even make notice of me standing next to him trying to get his attention.tool
02:13 PM on 08/30/10
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
Every time I've hung out with them they've always been nice. Either way, stoked for the album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos