Username
Password
The Chariot News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Chariot
Inside AP.net

Interview with Stephen Harrison of The Chariot

Posted by: Blake Solomon (01/10/11)
Check out a new interview with Stephen Harrison of The Chariot.

Submitted by Leftofwrong

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
10:13 PM on 01/10/11
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Can't wait to see them again on tour, and the part about the difference between New York and Southern shows was interesting. Cudos.
11:56 PM on 01/10/11
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Nice interview- seems like a really cool guy.
11:58 PM on 01/10/11
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
That was a cool interview for sure. Being from Philly and going to school in Nashville, I can definitely see what he means when he talks about the difference in the crowds.
05:56 AM on 01/11/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Quote:
S:I love that heavy music is progressing so fast, but I could live without there being so many bands and so few original idea's and sounds. Its old. I feel like there's so much great original music coming out of England and Canada, but the states are so oversaturated with bands and alot of them are copying each other. It sucks.

Quote:
S: Northeast shows and Southern shows are two COMPLETELY different experiences, haha. New York is a hard crowd to win over, but if you do, Its INTENSE. The shows are just outrageus...alot of times way violent, but not in a bad way? if thats not to weird to say? Kids mosh in New York like its the end of the world. They may not sing every word to your songs but there will literally be a war zone in the venue, but you have to earn it. In the SOUTH, shows are out of hand, usually where we do best. People jumping off things, the stage becomes obsolete, and its because people come to a chariot show already knowing how we have fun. Its rowdy. Theres less "mosh" and more jumping around, jumping off of things, getting on stage and taking our mics and singing most of the song. Its fun. Both are fun, but completely different.

Quote:
S:Yes, I got a rash on this last tour we did because I didnt shower much, now all i do is scratch my ribs all day long. Please shower SkullsNBoners, dont end up like me.

I love him for those quotes.
10:28 AM on 01/11/11
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
New Chariot album killllllls it.
03:16 PM on 01/11/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I love The Chariot
Options