Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 52 of 52.
11:48 PM on 01/20/11
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
Pretty much the only exception. Prudential and Nassau are second to Izod and MSG. I guess the secondary venue in Mass is Tsongas Center but that's only about 8,000.
The Prudential Center isn't really secondary to the Izod Center. That place should just be torn down since more events are being held at the rock. I do agree that it is weird she isn't playing at MSG.
06:09 AM on 01/21/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
The Prudential Center isn't really secondary to the Izod Center. That place should just be torn down since more events are being held at the rock. I do agree that it is weird she isn't playing at MSG.
Although it may not seem that way, Izod and MSG are both considered primary markets while the Rock and Nassau are both secondary. I guess once Izod gets torn down, the Rock will be primary and that "new venue" in Xanadu will be secondary. That is, if Xanadu ever gets built lol
02:48 PM on 01/21/11
butrfli1234
I'M ON FIRE
User Info.
fuck yes summefest

wish robyn would just play a side stage though.
06:44 PM on 01/21/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Robyn is going to get so much deserved exposure from this tour. I like Katy Perry a lot (for some reason) & this tour is going to be such a good experience for her fans.
05:28 PM on 01/23/11
gspuppy2005063
User Info.
Although it may not seem that way, Izod and MSG are both considered primary markets while the Rock and Nassau are both secondary. I guess once Izod gets torn down, the Rock will be primary and that "new venue" in Xanadu will be secondary. That is, if Xanadu ever gets built lol
I heard through the grape vine that the company that owns the Mall of America just bought Xanadu... so it will be finished, it's just a matter of when.
09:15 PM on 01/23/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I heard through the grape vine that the company that owns the Mall of America just bought Xanadu... so it will be finished, it's just a matter of when.
I heard that too but they are now the 3rd owner of that place. It's a doomed spot but hell if MoA people can't work with it, just demolish it and cut costs.
04:26 PM on 01/24/11
gspuppy2005063
User Info.
I heard that too but they are now the 3rd owner of that place. It's a doomed spot but hell if MoA people can't work with it, just demolish it and cut costs.
haha yeah... whoever came up with the bright idea to do it in the first place is an idiot
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests