Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53
09:46 AM on 01/22/11
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
Really wish everyone was this supportive of TYGB while they were still a band. I will never understand that whole concept. You don't appreciate something until it's no longer available. I hope to god something changes and they get back together or atleast release new music.

People were really supportive of TYGB. I saw it with my own eyes, both at shows, and on the internet. Its just that no one really knew who they were back then. Sadly, their breakup caused more press for them than anything they ever did as a band. You can blame the label. You can blame the band. Some things just take time to get spread around. TYGB simply just broke up before it happened for them.
10:23 AM on 01/22/11
mms13
should i say something sensational?
User Info.
The years gone by are so much better than all time low this is an insult!
11:44 AM on 01/22/11
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is really funny that this happened. This morning i woke up seeing a Facebook comment talking about this. I guess thanks for keeping our name and music alive from the grave? I know for sure none of us in TYGB had anything to do with it. lol
comeeeeeeeeeeeebacccccccccccccccck.
11:45 AM on 01/22/11
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is really funny that this happened. This morning i woke up seeing a Facebook comment talking about this. I guess thanks for keeping our name and music alive from the grave? I know for sure none of us in TYGB had anything to do with it. lol
comeeeeeeeeeeeebacccccccccccccccck.
01:12 PM on 01/22/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, really immature. TYGB deserves the credit, yet, the guy who started it told me to fuck off when I asked him to give them the credit they deserve.
01:31 PM on 01/22/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heyy! That was my comment! :P haha
03:01 PM on 01/22/11
birtcho
is...
User Info.
Obligatory 'TYGB should have been huge' comment.

Should have been though
02:27 PM on 01/26/11
hollabackjoe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't care which one is the single, as long as it gets released soon

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles