Password

08:38 PM on 02/11/11 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
15 year old girls are weird

Given. But even still. It could have been funny if she broke up in crying and they cut away. But sticking with it for another minute and a half of blubbering/singing was just weird.
08:43 PM on 02/11/11 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
Given. But even still. It could have been funny if she broke up in crying and they cut away. But sticking with it for another minute and a half of blubbering/singing was just weird.
I thought they were going to go somewhere with it or at least give a reason but no.
09:20 PM on 02/11/11 
User Info.
trappedintime
Yea, you were right about me
Florida
Male - 23 Years Old
I LOVE YOU MIKE CHANG!!!

Worst 2 minutes of television I've ever seen. But when she said that I couldn't help but laugh at her.
05:04 AM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I think Brittany and the Britney song performances (except Me Against the Music, wasn't feeling that one) saved the Britney Spears tribute episode.
07:10 AM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
The People's Champion
South Philly
Male - 22 Years Old
omg. that would have been terrible, Al was perfect.

I love Al Borland, he's one of my favorite characters of all time. I don't think Stephen's character was Al Borland, though.
08:01 AM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
KellyGleason
Long Island
Female - 25 Years Old
JTT was hot.
09:34 AM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
Canton, MI
Female - 22 Years Old
Verified
I just got into this show. I'm trying to catch up- i just watched the madonna episode. Haha. This show is suprisingly good. I'm addicted.
09:56 AM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
This one thing keeps bugging me. In the episode before the season 1 finale, Jesse said to Rachel's mom that he was actually starting to like her and didn't want to hurt her and then in the next episode he goes back to his other school/glee club. I don't remember there being any explanation about it either. Made no sense.
05:45 PM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
monstercables13
I am Peanut
Oregon
Female - 24 Years Old
This one thing keeps bugging me. In the episode before the season 1 finale, Jesse said to Rachel's mom that he was actually starting to like her and didn't want to hurt her and then in the next episode he goes back to his other school/glee club. I don't remember there being any explanation about it either. Made no sense.

There was also no real big explanation why Shelby wasn't there the next season either. she was just... Gone. Although she mentioned to Mr Shue, that she didn't want to coach glee club anymore.. But still, that wasn't a big, "Hey I'm quitting now"
06:38 PM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
Philippines
Male
I miss Rachel's singing when it was less tampered with. And when she wasn't singing pop songs all the time. It seems to be a running thing now that they want to lessen the old songs that they use. Big, big mistake.

One of the many things this show has left unexplained. Maybe he was just really a douchebag. Maybe he's coming back. Who knows?
07:03 PM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
Orange County
Female - 26 Years Old
They didn't mention Blaine/Kurt relationship at all on the Valentine's Day episode? Doesn't make much sense to me
At the same time, I have been watching this on repeat. He looks so good with that pink sunglasses
07:14 PM on 02/12/11 
User Info.
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
Philadelphia
Female

I feel the same way. I really want them to bring Jesse back. Things just felt...unresolved.
02:41 AM on 02/13/11 
User Info.
KellyGleason
Long Island
Female - 25 Years Old
While I do love Idina, Cheyenne is the superior of the two Vocal Adrenaline coaches.
07:04 AM on 02/13/11 
User Info.
cirerelleum
Registered Member
Male - 24 Years Old

I took it as he cared about going to college and singing there/leaving more than her, though there was some feelings there, not "those" types of feelings. Even though we know he'll be back because he was a fan favorite and this show loves guest stars.
08:03 AM on 02/13/11 
User Info.
Smash Adams
I'm a mouse duh
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
While I do love Idina, Cheyenne is the superior of the two Vocal Adrenaline coaches.
remember when they brought in Cheyenne for 30 seconds, first 30 Rock uses him once every 3 months then that, why do you hate Cheyenne TV

also I don't think you two can be together, Groff too, you know why

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version