Username
Password
The Flatliners News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Flatliners
Inside AP.net

Flatliners/Living With Lions Tour Dates

Posted by: Deborah Remus (02/18/11)
The Flatliners and Living With Lions will be heading out on tour together starting next month. Dates are in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
02:17 PM on 02/18/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Tour Datesw/LIVING WITH LIONS
03.28 // Vancouver, BC @ The Media Club
03.29 // Whistler, BC @ Garfinkels
03.31 // Banff, AB @ The Devils Gap
04.01 // Calgary, AB @ The New Black (Early AA Show)
04.01 // Calgary, AB @ Dickens Pub (Late 18+ Show)
04.02 // Red Deer, AB @ The Vat
04.03 // Edmonton, AB @ The Pawn Shop
04.04 // Saskatoon, SK @ Le Relais
04.05 // Winnipeg, MB @ Park Theatre
w/CHEAP GIRLS, LIVING WITH LIONS
04.06 // Minneapolis, MN @ The Triple Rock
04.07 // Chicago, IL @ The Beat Kitchen
w/CHEAP GIRLS
04.08 // Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
Just us Flatties on this one...
04.09 // Lansing, MI @ Mac's Bar
02:20 PM on 02/18/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I love both bands! But it was a really dumb move to book this the same night as Set Your Goals. The Park Theatre sucks too.
02:30 PM on 02/18/11
alexpoopy
I wait in 4/4 time.
User Info.
Seeing them on 3/24 in LA with Dead to Me and The Braces. Should be rad.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't understand the hype behind Cheap Girls? I saw them open for Against Me! last month and I really didn't like it.
02:40 PM on 02/18/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Seeing them on 3/24 in LA with Dead to Me and The Braces. Should be rad.

Also, am I the only one that doesn't understand the hype behind Cheap Girls? I saw them open for Against Me! last month and I really didn't like it.
I don't get Cheap Girls either. Incredibly monotonous.
03:00 PM on 02/18/11
McChuggettD
User Info.
Living With Lions never makes it to Boston.
03:39 PM on 02/18/11
Cøltøn
User Info.
They should play in the afternoon in Winnipeg so that I can see these guys and Set Your Goals too. Like that would happen haha.
03:54 PM on 02/18/11
shoop
User Info.
hopefully I get my ass to that Lansing show dammit
05:15 PM on 02/18/11
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Living With Lions never makes it to Boston.
This.
06:05 PM on 02/18/11
ALEXMASONRULES
User Info.
I love both bands! But it was a really dumb move to book this the same night as Set Your Goals. The Park Theatre sucks too.
im sure the crowd that is going to see The Flatliners and Cheap Girls wont be taken away from SYG and some metalcore bands.
06:06 PM on 02/18/11
ALEXMASONRULES
User Info.
ps I wish I could see The Flatliners and Cheap Girls at the same show, fuck that rules
06:32 PM on 02/18/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
They should play in the afternoon in Winnipeg so that I can see these guys and Set Your Goals too. Like that would happen haha.

What they should do is join up. Let the metalcore bands play a show at the Park Theatre and then let SYG, the Flatliners and LWL play the Garrick. But that would never happen either, haha.

I'd give them to you if I could! I love them, but I want to see some of my favourite American bands for once instead.

im sure the crowd that is going to see The Flatliners and Cheap Girls wont be taken away from SYG and some metalcore bands.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I like both the Flatliners and Set Your Goals. And I'm going to pick Set Your Goals because it's their first show here in 4 years. I still love the Flatliners, but they play here all the time as it is. In fact, if I were to attend this show this would be the third time I'll have seen them since April 2010.

And we get Living With Lions instead of Cheap Girls,who play here all the time too. If we got Cheap Girls, I might go instead. I just want to see a different band for once. We live in the middle of nowhere. We haven't had a good show since The Flatliners, Against Me! and Young Livers played here in September.
06:39 PM on 02/18/11
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
I'd give them to you if I could! I love them, but I want to see some of my favourite American bands for once instead.

Here's a deal: If you give us the Flatliners, we'll give you Four Year Strong, A Day to Remember, and Hollywood Undead.
06:45 PM on 02/18/11
ALEXMASONRULES
User Info.
And we get Living With Lions instead of Cheap Girls,who play here all the time too. If we got Cheap Girls, I might go instead. I just want to see a different band for once. We live in the middle of nowhere. We haven't had a good show since The Flatliners, Against Me! and Young Livers played here in September.

oooof my mistake. For some reason i thought it just listed Cheap Girls underneath the show they were playing. That is understandable now since both Flatliners and LWL are canadian.
07:13 PM on 02/18/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
oooof my mistake. For some reason i thought it just listed Cheap Girls underneath the show they were playing. That is understandable now since both Flatliners and LWL are canadian.

No problem, I can see how you read it that way and I edited it a bit. Cheap Girls are only playing three shows this time around sadly.

Here's a deal: If you give us the Flatliners, we'll give you Four Year Strong, A Day to Remember, and Hollywood Undead.

Haha! Switch it to Four Year Strong, Bad Religion and Rise Against, then maybe we might have a deal.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests