AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Allcoy Sampler

Posted by - 08:31 PM on 02/28/11
Head to the replies to see the album cover and hear a sampler for Allcoy's upcoming album.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
08:32 PM on 02/28/11
Matthew Tsai
Born and raised
User Info.
09:18 PM on 02/28/11
yutsmcgee
Penis
User Info.
If you didn't represent this shitty band, they wouldn't see the light of day on this site. Same goes for Jamie Pham and Lido Beach. No one gives a fuck about these no name hacks.
09:25 PM on 02/28/11
drthvdr
User Info.
If you didn't represent this shitty band, they wouldn't see the light of day on this site. Same goes for Jamie Pham and Lido Beach. No one gives a fuck about these no name hacks.

You tell 'em man!
09:27 PM on 02/28/11
mwel
User Info.
You wish your band was this good.
09:43 PM on 02/28/11
yutsmcgee
Penis
User Info.
You wish your band was this good.
Yea, since I don't even have a band. Nice.
10:39 PM on 02/28/11
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
This band really IS just some whatever band from my state, though... if anything, all of this belongs in Small Band Round Up.
10:45 PM on 02/28/11
Thistimeiswear
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Had the pleasure of playing with these dude's in Pontiac, MI a while back. Say what you will about their "relevance on this site," but they are four genuine and talented individuals who deserve all the fruits of their labor. They put on a great show and write very honest songs while performing them in a heartfelt manner which in my opinion is a rare find with regard to half the horse shit that makes headlines these days.
11:47 PM on 02/28/11
AshesOfAHero
User Info.
I freaking love this band. They should get more attention than crap like drugs. Some dudes just love to find shit to hate on. Remember when finding new no name bands was a good thing? Seems like people just love to ride on the latest trend bands. Whether its indie shit or scene shit. If a lot of people know about it people think "hmmm well I guess I'll check them out". If nobody barely knows about a band people just glance over them.
05:32 AM on 03/01/11
bteenergy
User Info.
I like it....
06:01 AM on 03/01/11
Talks2Ravens
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Incredible music for this new up and coming band. We cannot wait to get our hands on the first CD of many to come no doubt. ALLCOY you have a large and ever increasing "FOLLOWING" you have people waiting for you to play in thier area! Word is out before the CD has been released. Keep up the great work. Writing and rocking from the heart.
Just remember alllllllll publicity is Good publicity.
*********and MEDIOCRATIE WILL ALWAYS ATTACK EXCELLENCE***************
06:44 AM on 03/01/11
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
No one gives new music a shot, They want to hear the same shit over and over again, Luckily this band is offering something different from the trend right now. The song at 1:10 makes me excited. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this album.
08:04 AM on 03/01/11
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
I just feel like a band of this level needs to work on writing better songs than making interactive puzzles for their CD cover or (I'm assuming by the last screen of that preview video) distributing their music through 31 different online venues. Cart before the horse?
08:35 AM on 03/01/11
asightsetonyou
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't know.. it's just like, okay I guess, not to catchy, just ugly sounding progressions, nothing that pops out. I mean I get it though, I get they are trying to be a little different and kind of bring back that old early 90s alternative vibe, but things are different now a days if you want to sell records.
08:52 AM on 03/01/11
NickDanger
User Info.
Just so glad that there's a new band from michigan that doesn't have super shitty haircuts or play wussy pop mosh music. Thanks for actually writing with angst and not triggering your drums like a dickhead and using excessive vocal tuning. Relieved. The Swellers will be playing many a show with these boys.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos