Username
Password
Jimmy Eat World News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Jimmy Eat World
Inside AP.net

Jimmy Eat World Treat The UK

Posted by: Kyle Huntington (03/09/11)
Jimmy Eat World have announced two headline shows in Cardiff and London. In London the band will play Clarity and Bleed American front to back plus more. Head here for more details.

Submitted by metallikunt

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19.
03:34 AM on 03/09/11
Kiguel182
life is a test and I get bad marks
User Info.
Time to visit the UK I guess
04:25 AM on 03/09/11
introduction
You're not real musician!
User Info.
Gah, what's so great about the UK anyway?
06:17 AM on 03/09/11
Taniam
a simpleplan for some newfoundglory
User Info.
i would give my first born to go to this show, well technically rights to my first born, as my first born hasn't been born yet
06:26 AM on 03/09/11
The Indiecast
www.typeinstereo.com
User Info.
So happy i moved to London. Will be buying tickets Friday morning.
06:31 AM on 03/09/11
Coughlin's Law
AnythingElseIsAlwaysSomet hingBetter
User Info.
Cheerio Guvnah! When are we gonna get a Clarity or Bleed American tour in the U.S.? Other than the 10th Anniversary tour they did a couple of years ago for Clarity, have they ever done something like this? I'd be more than happy to pay for a Static Prevails or Futures tour while they're at it. They have so much great music. Come take my money JEW!
06:32 AM on 03/09/11
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
Awesome on so many levels.

On stop of not getting a stale setlist like the US normally gets, you don't have to hear anything from Invented, and you get two of their best albums back-to-back.
06:41 AM on 03/09/11
pteargriffin
User Info.
invented was awesome, and i saw them in atlantic city and the setlist was very impressive, not even close to a stale setlist, i'd love to see them any of their albums front to back, hopefully they do something cool in the US too, looking forward to getting my bleed american vinyl on record store day
07:29 AM on 03/09/11
transitrock
young brash hopeful
User Info.
someone please fuckin' tape this
07:37 AM on 03/09/11
Jackisback
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Epic, definately gonna be there.

If the UK gets something the US doesn't, you complain. If it's the other way round, the UK complain. Can never win!
08:02 AM on 03/09/11
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is just a warm up at playing BA in its entirety before doing a US tour for it come July. July marks the 10th year of it's release. They did Clarity x10, I'll bet my left nut that they'll do it for BA too. Just seems rather coincidental that they happen to be playing 2 shows of playing it in its entirety, RIGHT before the 10 year anniversary, is all. I'm sure a US tour for BAx10 will be announced shortly.

Not only that but I hear it's being re-released for Record Store Day.
08:52 AM on 03/09/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
ossum blossum
09:21 AM on 03/09/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
The presale tickets took 3 minutes to sell out. Be up early on friday haha.
10:06 AM on 03/09/11
agloriousruin
salt & light in a world of darkness
User Info.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is just a warm up at playing BA in its entirety before doing a US tour for it come July. July marks the 10th year of it's release. They did Clarity x10, I'll bet my left nut that they'll do it for BA too. Just seems rather coincidental that they happen to be playing 2 shows of playing it in its entirety, RIGHT before the 10 year anniversary, is all. I'm sure a US tour for BAx10 will be announced shortly.

Not only that but I hear it's being re-released for Record Store Day.
I'm with you on that. The way they've avoided questions about whether or not a BAx10 tour is happening tells me that it is. Plus, how can you do it for an album like Clarity and not do it for Bleed American which is still probably their most commercially successful album to date.

Note: I like Clarity, I'm just saying that it is not as huge a selling point as Bleed American would be for the general public. When I saw them in February, the room was pretty quiet during songs from Clarity, but they blew the roof off the place for BA songs.
11:07 AM on 03/09/11
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
This best be coming to the States.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives