Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51.
02:36 AM on 03/22/11
Feelix
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I prefer the B-sides off Vices and Virtues over some of the songs that made it on the album.

This.
02:41 AM on 03/22/11
owlisheyes
User Info.
6? I know of 5: oh glory, stall me, bittersweet, turn off the lights, and I wanna be free. What is the 6th?
The sixth is Kaleidoscope Eyes.I believe it wasn't packaged with any US Deluxe Editions or pre-orders. But we can buy it on the hot topic site if we're so inclined.
06:09 AM on 03/22/11
emocobra666
User Info.
love it
06:17 AM on 03/22/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Yeah, this is all crazy.

Also, New Perspective might as well be on the album. Throw all the b sides with the V&V album and this is my favorite album so far this year. V&V was my least anticipated of albums I was actually going to give a listen to. Great surprise.

It's an incredible record. Nothing groundbreaking compared to their first two but as a stand alone, it's very solid!
06:20 AM on 03/22/11
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Like others have already said, I'm not sure why some of these weren't on the album. Maybe someone at AP could reach out to the band and ask them (I'd like to hear their take, maybe the label wanted a short album). I can understand a couple of b-sides, but six from an album made up of ten songs is nuts.
06:24 AM on 03/22/11
emocobra666
User Info.
06:27 AM on 03/22/11
Fox83
User Info.
Like others have already said, I'm not sure why some of these weren't on the album. Maybe someone at AP could reach out to the band and ask them (I'd like to hear their take, maybe the label wanted a short album). I can understand a couple of b-sides, but six from an album made up of ten songs is nuts.

Exactly my thoughts.

I'd also be interested in hearing, if they were to include the b sides, how would they have fit them into the album? What track order would they have molded with the 6 songs included? That would help me with my eventual "mix tape" of V&V. haha
07:39 AM on 03/22/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
There's 6 B-sides all together and maybe even more that we aren't aware of yet. Regardless, I still can't understand why didn't include these on the album or at least release it as a whole B-sides album on the side to make more money. The album would then be a force to be reckoned with, since it has endless variety.
I definitely agree. The b-sides are incredible. So far I have 5 out of the 6 songs. Need Kaliedescope Eyes.
07:43 AM on 03/22/11
FallOutWeeze
User Info.
Another great track.
07:49 AM on 03/22/11
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
If the album had 12 or 13 tracks, the 6 b sides would be more believable. Especially since they've been working on this album for a couple of years. There's a whole bunch of music artist that do that too.

It would've been nice if they added 2 or 3 more songs to the official tracklisting
09:42 AM on 03/22/11
spitfire6647
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome song, should have been on the album... its like how brooklyn didnt make it onto louder now with taking back sunday.....

new album is pretty good, but it hits a lull ... this song and oh glory and you are looking at top 5 of the year no doubt

either way psyched theyre back
12:00 PM on 03/22/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
This song is better than SO many of the songs on Vices & Virtues.

Also, there goes the idea that they did 10 tracks because no one buys music anymore. They definitely did it because they thought 10 was best, but some of these tracks are so good.
01:54 PM on 03/22/11
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Can someone pm me this and any other B-Side from V&V?
02:47 PM on 03/22/11
So-Crates
Registered Member
User Info.
yeah I definitely hear the Hellogoodbye vibe
02:49 PM on 03/22/11
cherbrand11
AnthonyDarko is dumb and an asshole
User Info.
gahhhhhhhh seriously loving these b sides
Options
Related News Stories