Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 94
02:18 AM on 03/23/07
forgetevth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i have to chime in quickly. it is in fact not bigotry. i know some people who personally do believe homosexual acts are sins yet they are some of the most loving people i know. oh and their gay friends, though obviously in disagreement, dont think they are bigots. it is not bigotry to not agree with certain personal choices or agree on all beliefs. if that was the case we would all be bigots.

and the interview was amazing. i was hoping they woulda said yes to dallas making an appearance!
02:18 AM on 03/23/07
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
really good interview. glad to hear they'll be out my way
02:21 AM on 03/23/07
forgetevth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and also dont call nowisnotthetime a fool. he has or has friends who have most likely been hurt by christians who did not differentiate between a sexual orientation and practice, and to me (being a christian and extensively studying this issue) his response was expected and understandable.

or im just all off and has a beef with underoath..
02:28 AM on 03/23/07
ImAsian5
User Info.
the bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, let me see, millions, upon millions of humans have trusted the bible as truth,,,, now im just saying that is what the bible says, i believe the bible, so does more than half of this country, who claim to be christians, we however do not kill homosexuals, like other countries, people dont seem to realize this.
02:33 AM on 03/23/07
btbam > you
IT'S TIME!
User Info.
good job louise
04:07 AM on 03/23/07
ben weapon
romeo a go go
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No tough questions about their Christianity, their feeling that a homosexual act is a sin, and their blantant Botch ripoffs on the new album. Weak interview.

The interviewer actually asked questions relevant to the music that this band plays yeah? That's what a band does, makes music so the questions should really be about just that. Why should they be subjected to "tough" questions about Christianity? Isn't that really old news? Come on man, get in the now. Im also sick of every band touching on that kind of sound being accused of ripping off Botch. Does that mean that every metal band that uses guitar harmonies rips of Maiden? You're rubbish, as we say here in the UK.
04:42 AM on 03/23/07
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
the bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, let me see, millions, upon millions of humans have trusted the bible as truth,,,, now im just saying that is what the bible says, i believe the bible, so does more than half of this country, who claim to be christians, we however do not kill homosexuals, like other countries, people dont seem to realize this.

K. first off, good interview.

Second I don't get this point at all...

3rd...None of you are going to enlighten each other, everyone thinks they're right. In this case, there is no truth, there is only you and what you make the truth. The whole religion convo is a waste of time kids.

Altough I am not christian, i am also not anti-christian, when it is used in it's purest form. That is, before rediculous conservatives and wackos interpret it to be negative. It all comes down to love thy neighbor and love thy self or some shit like that right? And if their is a god he's probably a chill cat that respects you for being a good person. He probably respects love between all of his creatures whether they're gay or not. Smoke a fucking bowl. Put your feet up. Relax. Worry about important shit. Let them be happy man. Let Underoath disagree with whatever they want. You can disagree with me. Thats fine. I'm ok with it. You were raised differently. Porbably in a different part of the world. You were brainwashed by different shit than I was. We are all going to be different. Let's all hangout man. Let's have fun. Fuck this shit.
05:04 AM on 03/23/07
Jacktheskipper
Coffeebreath & Heartache
User Info.
So then am I bigot if I say a meth addict is commiting a sin? What about a smoker? or a serial rapist? Those are all lifestyle choices. Something you obviously don't understand is the concept of the sin being wrong. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

Are you comparing homosexuality, smoking, meth addiction adn rape

i have to chime in quickly. it is in fact not bigotry. i know some people who personally do believe homosexual acts are sins yet they are some of the most loving people i know. oh and their gay friends, though obviously in disagreement, dont think they are bigots. it is not bigotry to not agree with certain personal choices or agree on all beliefs. if that was the case we would all be bigots.

and the interview was amazing. i was hoping they woulda said yes to dallas making an appearance!

I personally don`t believe in god, but hope there is something liek that and if there is something liek a god I guess he`d be understanding about love between all creatures as long as both parties involved agree on the relationship ;) ...
05:13 AM on 03/23/07
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
Are you comparing homosexuality, smoking, meth addiction adn rape

I personally don`t believe in god, but hope there is something liek that and if there is something liek a god I guess he`d be understanding about love between all creatures as long as both parties involved agree on the relationship ;) ...

I'm with you maaaaaaaaaaaaan!
05:31 AM on 03/23/07
Cottage Cheese
User Info.
He should have asked why they doubt that dinosaurs ever existed.
07:05 AM on 03/23/07
kevinrocks409
kiss kitty on the lips
User Info.
Quote:

You recently announced a tour with Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, the Dirty South tour. How do you feel about touring with your old vocalist, Dallas?
Chris: I’m stoked! I hang out with him as much as possible when we’re home because I live about an hour from him, I’m in Alabama and he’s in Georgia. We hang out as much as we possibly can and we’ve been throwing around the idea of playing [together] for awhile. But we’ll either be supporting or they’ll be busy and it finally just worked out to where we’re going to be able to go on tour together. It’s going to be fun because we haven’t been hanging out on tour since he was in the band, obviously, so it will be fun.

Will there be any special appearances from him in your set at all?
Chris: No, no…

NO! That sucks.
07:36 AM on 03/23/07
bankrom
breakin' up.
User Info.
i know ryan rado, too!
08:02 AM on 03/23/07
Louise Heng
User Info.
Thanks for all the good words people! Yes, I'm new staff. I'll be the head interviewer for the website from now on.

I should have realised that a band like Underoath would cause so much drama among AP kids :p
08:41 AM on 03/23/07
snakeinmyboots
Fight the Fight
User Info.
yeah i liked that interview a lot
and as for that one kid about the homosexual comment, what does that have to do with this interview or this band in general?
08:45 AM on 03/23/07
Silver Bullets
All you need is love.
User Info.

yeaht, that would've been cool

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT