AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts.
12:33 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nd this is why I would rather masturbate with a fist full of razorblades in an airplane whilst experiencing turbulence than listen to this horrific band. Really need to just get rid of him and then eventually just break up and maybe music can get back to being halfway decent again.
12:49 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
I honestly don't care if someone is drunk or on drugs when they play a show just as long as they know how to handle themselves while doing so. With that being said, I have never listened to this band nor do I ever plan to. This dude sounds like he needs some serious help.
You are wise for staying away from this band, trust me. For some reason my friend was like Bro you need to check this band out, So I was like meh, why not? I don't really care new bands could be fun to listen too. I listened to no exaggeration 13 seconds of a song and instantly turned off youtube and threw my headphones across the rooms and then prayed that my ears would forgive me.
12:58 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Hahaha. It's comments like that that have made me not listen to them no matter how curious I may be.
If you're curious as to watch a cat caught in a trash compactor would sound like then by all means listen to them...>.<
01:05 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Sounds like that is a painful thing to listen to. I'll pass!
Then you win the prize...ummm I don't actually have a prize so hmmm....your prize is the gift of NOT listening to them xD Congratulations!!!!
01:10 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Awesome prize. I'll totally accept it.
Woot!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH......A PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE KITTEN enjoy it wears a hat because it thinks it's a person.
01:24 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Imagine if I didn't accept.. I would never see this addorable picture!
Never and then that cat would be sad, and life would no longer be complete, you my friend have made this kitten with it's little knitted cap pretty darn happy. :D
02:09 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
I was given a copy of one of their albums by a friend who was into them at the time. So I threw it on in my car, turned up the volume to get a feel for it. It started out like shitty rave music which then only got worse. The final straw was after listening to the opening clusterfuck of sounds for over a minute and a half the first words of the disc came out in the form of gang vocals yelling "fuck this". I immediately took the disc out and tossed it out the window. Needless to say the dude that gave me the disc and I are no longer friends-kidding on that one
Lol. Upon reading that I ALMOST thought you were gonna say that you were willing yourself NOT to make your car become one with the nearest tree. Haha, I just don't get how certain bands with some of the shit that they do can actually ascertain themselves a fanbase. Makes no sense....UNLESS now, follow me on this--the new music scene is a bunch of arrogant pricks who play instruments at a mediocre level....GUYS LETS START OUR OWN BAND RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW BE A BUNCH OF DOUCHES AND WELL HAVE FANS AND PLAY WARPED!!! WHOS WITH ME!?
02:11 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
What the fuck is an Asking Alexandria?
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I was led to believe an "Asking Alexandria" was the music in which we recorded a Snooki while it was eating in it's natural habitat. Figure that's roughly the right idea.
02:27 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Mediocrity is a good explanation of the instrument playing. I don't know if they like playing music as much as they like being in a band. Call me a bitter old man who prefers the days of the early Drive-Thru roster and the like but if this shit is what a lot of kids aspire to play then count me out.
Couldn't agree more, the music scene is dying...very, very, VERY rapidly and all this little stunt did was prove the fact that people just don't care anymore I mean seriously give it a week and this is gonna be forgotten and they'll still probably be on of the biggest sellers for Warped shit's retarded.
02:42 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
It will be forgotten quickly. I don't see the reasons why I fell in love with this music scene anymore. I hate it because I'm becoming bitter and the more I listen and read, the more I'm realizing its not my fault. There are bands out there who still do something for me but they're so few and far between that its upsetting.
Yeah I can sympathize with that, I used to love the Hardcore scene and all that but lately it's just like everyone's ripping everyone off and nothing is really all that great anymore, I'm sure one of these days SOMEONE will come out and save the music scene but I doubt it will be anytime soon. So I guess we're just stuck here suffering while everyone sorts it out.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests