AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
TV News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 162.
04:42 PM on 04/13/11
Madasahatter93
User Info.
How did Asking Alexandria end up on Jimmy Kimmel but panic didn't?
04:45 PM on 04/13/11
Spartan789013
I should be proper for a change
User Info.
#9 on Billboard Top 200 chart with over 31k sold first week!

SUCK IT!
relax, "ArteryAndrew", Justin Beiber was number 1 for the longest time, he's clearly more superior than asking alexandria if thats what you are trying to get at.
04:45 PM on 04/13/11
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Wow. They look nothing like the AA I remember first seeing online. Their sound is pretty generic metalcore right now, bit heavy parts mixed in with radio friendly melodies. However, the vocalist was horrendous. It was cool for him to voice his opinion on piracy, I suppose, and maybe his voice was just shot. These guys have come a long way from being the band that screamed, "Oh my f****cking g-d", but I still probably won't give them a listen.
04:47 PM on 04/13/11
Spartan789013
I should be proper for a change
User Info.
This was really good,one of the best hardcore bands around,and this new album is really good,Now that they have a good amount of listeners im glad they stuck to the similar style that they had on the first album....sometimes when a band gets big they seem to go soft and become more radio friendly my examples are A Day To Remember & I See Stars...but AA continue to keep it heavy the only song besides "Dedication" on the new album that isnt all heavy is "Someone Somewhere" and this is the song they keep putting out their and i really like it,it shows a different side of them and best of all they were able to experiment a more Rock feeling that they wanted to try by only doing it on one song on the album so they didnt end up changing their style. Its Danny's favorite song to sing live and is a very personal song for him and the more i hear it the more i grow to like it.Danny's personality is wonderful he can read everyones posts in this thread,which he probably wont hes probably drinking and getting laid & after reading all the negativity he wouldnt give a single fuck. the more people hate on AA the more people check them out and dig their songs...As for their performance its a huge improvement from their past couple shows and if this band isnt your cup of tea than its best to try and avoid them cuz danny sure loves to eat up the media...AA ftw.
I'm not even going to try to read this, you know you are supposed to use a spacebar AFTER commas, right? If you are trying to defend AA, you should at least be able to properly type out an argument.

And speaking of ADTR, didn't they steal a verse or breakdown or something from them?
04:50 PM on 04/13/11
saturday_snow_squall
www.dailyslicemag.com
User Info.
Presented by bud light... fucking priceless.

Also, the fact that people like this band appalls me.
hahahaha that's what i was thinking.
04:51 PM on 04/13/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
I'm not even going to try to read this, you know you are supposed to use a spacebar AFTER commas, right? If you are trying to defend AA, you should at least be able to properly type out an argument.

And speaking of ADTR, didn't they steal a verse or breakdown or something from them?
i,dont,care,this,isnt,english,class ,im,surprised,i,even,replied,to,som eone,like,you
04:51 PM on 04/13/11
cwhit412
User Info.
*sighs*
04:55 PM on 04/13/11
x Royal Ocean x
Cameron
User Info.
And we all know that any news about this band gets posted just so we can laugh about it. This band is simply shit
04:59 PM on 04/13/11
Joey (J-Train)
elcochino
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was really good,one of the best hardcore bands around,and this new album is really good,Now that they have a good amount of listeners im glad they stuck to the similar style that they had on the first album....sometimes when a band gets big they seem to go soft and become more radio friendly my examples are A Day To Remember & I See Stars...but AA continue to keep it heavy the only song besides "Dedication" on the new album that isnt all heavy is "Someone Somewhere" and this is the song they keep putting out their and i really like it,it shows a different side of them and best of all they were able to experiment a more Rock feeling that they wanted to try by only doing it on one song on the album so they didnt end up changing their style. Its Danny's favorite song to sing live and is a very personal song for him and the more i hear it the more i grow to like it.Danny's personality is wonderful he can read everyones posts in this thread,which he probably wont hes probably drinking and getting laid & after reading all the negativity he wouldnt give a single fuck. the more people hate on AA the more people check them out and dig their songs...As for their performance its a huge improvement from their past couple shows and if this band isnt your cup of tea than its best to try and avoid them cuz danny sure loves to eat up the media...AA ftw.

Hardcore? Are you fucking kidding me?
04:59 PM on 04/13/11
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
How nice of them to have the performance in the early evening for the kids who had school the next day.
05:00 PM on 04/13/11
blowmybutthole
User Info.
And we all know that any news about this band gets posted just so we can laugh about it. This band is simply shit
yep! and it worked
05:02 PM on 04/13/11
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
what the fuck is this shit?
05:04 PM on 04/13/11
JoeSledger
Registered Member
User Info.
Asking Alexandria "Reckless & Relentless" first week sales 31,449 and debuted #9 on Billboard's Top 200.

You can hate him, but Sumerian is on to something and kids are dropping dolla$ on these Brits.
05:05 PM on 04/13/11
blowmybutthole
User Info.
nah, H20 is one of the best hardcore bands around.
05:06 PM on 04/13/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Presented by bud light... fucking priceless.

Also, the fact that people like this band appalls me.
Lol didnt even notice that till now. haha Danny must have been happy
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums