AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

General Announcement News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Story So Far/Morgan Foster Split Pre-order

Posted by - 09:03 AM on 04/16/11
The Story So Far / Morgan Foster split 7" can be pre-ordered from Barrett Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
11:29 AM on 04/16/11
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
To bad its always stuff on Viynl when i don't even own a record player, i think that just ruins peoples chances in buying the music, why can't they just put it out on CD also.
01:43 PM on 04/16/11
frenchatticus
"Capitalism is killing music."
User Info.
Pre-ordered this a couple weeks ago as soon as I could, can't wait.
02:50 PM on 04/16/11
willevy21
tssf
User Info.
To bad its always stuff on Viynl when i don't even own a record player, i think that just ruins peoples chances in buying the music, why can't they just put it out on CD also.
buy it on itunes and it comes with a digital download. or download it for free when it's out.
03:53 PM on 04/16/11
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
buy it on itunes and it comes with a digital download. or download it for free when it's out.
Like hard copies
02:47 AM on 04/17/11
xgxhxoxsxtxsx
User Info.
You can expect the full length to be released in CD format; however, smaller releases, such as this split, cost more to print in CD format than they can reasonably be sold for. It seems like CDs are slowly fading, whereas vinyl still has a strong collectors market. This release is one that, unfortunately, you'll just have to burn onto a cd :/.
08:06 AM on 04/17/11
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
You can expect the full length to be released in CD format; however, smaller releases, such as this split, cost more to print in CD format than they can reasonably be sold for. It seems like CDs are slowly fading, whereas vinyl still has a strong collectors market. This release is one that, unfortunately, you'll just have to burn onto a cd :/.
Yeah some scene music ripping group will be getting the record to rip it and post it out there on leak sites, so I kinda have to wait huh? hehe giggle giggle.
02:05 AM on 04/22/11
xgxhxoxsxtxsx
User Info.
Yeah some scene music ripping group will be getting the record to rip it and post it out there on leak sites, so I kinda have to wait huh? hehe giggle giggle.
Sure man, as long as it reaches your ears and you enjoy it.
08:01 AM on 04/22/11
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
Sure man, as long as it reaches your ears and you enjoy it.
come on kid no need to say that. you have no understand what I listen to in the car, it's mostly just your 3 tracks that you did with maker. not a fan of them.. but I do enjoy 680 South A LOT. figured iout the words, and like an idiot I sing at the top of my lungs to that song, so catchy man, makes me move in the car haha and besides your the one(S) that said i could post your tunes @ the stie haha.. Im sure you don't even recall saying that. same with second to last, another band Im in love with that I can't put the music down to!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos