Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 103 of 103
07:32 AM on 04/21/11
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
I'm not even going to begin to address this convoluted nonsense.

I'll be honest I was a bit inebriated when I wrote that. I actually have a well thought out argument for my position that I may actually put together for blogging purposes later. Sorry, for a completely incoherent, non cognitive argument. Thank you for calling me out.

P.S. It was also drunkenly blogged from my phone. Not a good combination.
08:23 AM on 04/21/11
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
I have nothing against her speaking up for that particular community. The thing I have a problem with is the fact that she is teaching our youth that it is "cool" and different face masks and terrible clothing. Oh look at me instead of being a normal human being I'm going to hide who I am behind a facade. It's ridiculous. But, I'm not going to argue because all her little monsters are going to come out of the woodworks and tell me I'm wrong. So, I'll be who I am and not feel like I have to hide myself behind a bunch of expensive different clothing because I don't want people to see who I really am. She is teaching out children to not be themselves. I put her up there with Kesha.

"Be normal! Individuality is overrated! Wear the same thing as everyone else! Conformity: it's the who is different that's left out in the cold! Be like everyone you know!"
08:47 AM on 04/21/11
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
"Be normal! Individuality is overrated! Wear the same thing as everyone else! Conformity: it's the who is different that's left out in the cold! Be like everyone you know!"

Eye c wut u did thar.

There is a fucking difference in not conforming and wearing a goddamn red bird beak mask over your head at the MTV video awards. Please think before you speak. I know my original post was drunken gibberish, but yours is just outright dumb.
08:50 AM on 04/21/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
AKA she completely underestimated the support for Weird Al, and had to approve it. Really don't like this chick.
09:02 AM on 04/21/11
acousticore
good girls they like to sin
User Info.
Eye c wut u did thar.
ucwutididthair?
09:19 AM on 04/21/11
rbf737
User Info.
The verses sound a lot like when Weird Al parodied "Waterfalls" with "Phony Calls". Obviously that's not on Al since he's parodying it, but interesting.
09:47 AM on 04/21/11
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Eye c wut u did thar.

There is a fucking difference in not conforming and wearing a goddamn red bird beak mask over your head at the MTV video awards. Please think before you speak. I know my original post was drunken gibberish, but yours is just outright dumb.

Your post was about her getting kids to hide behind masks... What kid outside of Halloween and the Monsterball do you see hanging out in masks and shit? Eeeeeeeeexactly.
12:21 PM on 04/21/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Lol @ everyone saying it was a cover up. Cause you all know what happened and were there for the conversations.
02:11 PM on 04/21/11
MyMindIsASafe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Weird. I'm glad she agreed, but it smells like she doesn't want to tarnish her image.
02:34 PM on 04/21/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
God damn. I hate 90% of the posters on this site
I do too.
09:17 PM on 04/21/11
TomWhaley
The Secondside
User Info.
The excuse kind of sounds lame.. oh well. Good for Weird Al! However, she's still 0/2 with me on her new album...
11:31 AM on 04/22/11
Matty Ice
Matty Y
User Info.
I'll be honest I was a bit inebriated when I wrote that. I actually have a well thought out argument for my position that I may actually put together for blogging purposes later. Sorry, for a completely incoherent, non cognitive argument. Thank you for calling me out.

P.S. It was also drunkenly blogged from my phone. Not a good combination.
Haha don't worry about it. Link me when/if you decide to post the argument- I'd be interested to hear a legit argument as to why someone doesn't like Gaga.
11:26 PM on 04/28/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News