AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
02:56 AM on 05/01/11
christseeyore
User Info.
riyl is really messed up. this is not even close to 80's hair metal with screamed vocals. this is rehashed, overdone, forgettable scene breakdown garbage. side note, i have no idea how bands like these are satisfied with cramming the same breakdowns time after time in every song.
It's more like a mashup of the three than any one particular band/genre.
02:54 AM on 05/05/11
christseeyore
User Info.
What a laughably bad album....and this is coming from someone who found some decency in Stand Up and Scream
Agree completely
10:08 PM on 05/09/11
christseeyore
User Info.
I appreciate all the compliments. Also, as for the criticisms, a review is an opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion. If other people like this cd by all means that's for you to decide. This is what I took from it. Thank you for reading and commenting on the review. Maybe I'll try posting a new review soon
03:26 AM on 05/11/11
christseeyore
User Info.
People who don't like this music shouldn't review this music. It's as simple as that. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
If only the people who liked the music there would be no objectivity. I DID enjoy Stand Up And Scream so I gave this cd a try. I'm just as entitled to reviewing this as the next person. Otherwise every cd on this site would be 80% and up in the reviews. Sorry but some music just isn't worthy of only good reviews. You have your opinion I have mine. Feel free to review it yourself and raise the score.
03:28 AM on 05/11/11
christseeyore
User Info.
i agree, the vox are amazing on the album. and for me that makes it good enough to listen to. and i like the "sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll" mentality that shows on the album even if it's cliche and over worked, you don't see too many bands in that scene trien to incorporate that into their music unless i'm missin something.
If you like that stuff it's all for you. I think just trying to use a message to sell cd's is a lousy way to go about doing it. It should be about the music, and, in my opinion I really don't think the music is all that good. But it's just that, an opinion.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums