1. How did you get your band name?
Phil Spector had his Wall Of Sound. We take it to a far noisier level.
2. How did this band get started?
We needed a place to drink. It turned out to be a rehearsal studio and we started to play music that we liked (Stooges, Ramones, Turbonegro, Mudhoney, Mc5, etc).
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Stooges, Ramones, Dead Boys, New Bomb Turks, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Mc5, Damned, Rush, Stiff Little Fingers.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Led Zep (Mud Shark tour), Ramones (76 Roundhouse UK), The Stones (Get Yer Ya Ya's Out), The Clash (London Calling tour).
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Neil Peartís Sandwich, Snatch, Guinness.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we care. A lot. And weíre fun. And itíll clear their minds, like a sulphuric acid douche.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would make it mandatory that we had to have final decision on all American Idol and Weird Al releases.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Anytime we play and none of us get hurt is a memorable experience. Morphing a Pink Floyd tune into a Black Flag tune was fun too.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
That SOMEONE out there gives a shit. And thatís a good thing.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"(The Love Theme) Kids Go To The Woods, Kids Get Dead" and "Celebrity Skin" by Hole.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
My backyard. Altamont.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Immortality. Less worries about disease and dying. Does this look like itís malignant?
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
We drink. Than we cry. Then we drink more. Sometimes theres a hug.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We like Kelly Clarkson. A lot.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Radio is dead. Except for sports news. 'Netcasts and podcasts are where itís at.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Raise my kids.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can raise my kids - thatís a talent.