Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
05:18 PM on 05/10/11
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
Working till 1, and there's no way I'm gonna get to LA in time. Jealous of anyone who gets to go!
10:03 PM on 05/10/11
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
Between the state deficit, immigration problems and smoggy air, Liberal Hollywood, you guys really don't have much going for you.

At least you have the Dodgers and Lakers....
Smoggy air? Yeah, if you live behind a bus. Not nearly as bad as the media makes it seem.
Liberal Hollywood? Yeah, tolerance sucks big time.
Immigration problems? Immigration is more of a national issue than a SoCal one. It sucks a LOT more for the immigrant than everyone else, I assure you.
State deficit? Ok, I give you that one. Education is fucked and the budget is a joke.

You come from a Catholic HS, Christian conservate. Of course you're gonna hate liberal California, what with our liberal marijuana laws and attempted legalization of same-sex marriage. I can't fault you for that, but it's fair to say that you're sort of a product of your environment (you in the "everyone" sense, not the "you" specific). I grew up in suburban Ohio and ran away screaming as soon as I could. I wanted more, I wanted culture, I wanted diversity. Can't miss what you never had though; I just knew there was more out there for me than what was contained in the 30 square miles of my hometown.

One thing's for sure, we never get skipped on tours. If you miss one in LA, there's almost always one the next day in OC.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos