Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23
09:30 PM on 05/16/11
ParisInFlames55
here's to life!
User Info.
Such a solid record. Brings me back to the tours that surrounded it, the first time I heard Searching, the first time I heard these demos, and even a time when Myspace was a pertinent social networking site. Nostalgic. Can't believe its been so many years already.
09:52 PM on 05/16/11
katiedontcryx41
we found our own reasons to sing
User Info.
Okay yeah, their old stuff is obviously great, but nobody's going to comment about how this sounds a lot like their old stuff anyway? And either way, this is a great fucking song.
it does. and it's been leaked before searching for a former clarity came out (minus the mastering) as part of the stolen demoes, i have it in my itunes as "are you really listening"
11:01 PM on 05/16/11
GautamT
User Info.
Umm a lot of people are saying "I prefer their older stuff", just incase you missed it, this IS their older stuff.
11:05 PM on 05/16/11
MikeBass
User Info.
I hope they play some of the tracks from this album in Gainesville...Common Grounds will be missed but I hope that as result the mourning of a great venue will mean they will play some older, obscure tracks.
12:21 AM on 05/17/11
icantdecide
Registered Member
User Info.
it does. and it's been leaked before searching for a former clarity came out (minus the mastering) as part of the stolen demoes, i have it in my itunes as "are you really listening"
Wow. Well I'll flat out admit that I thought this was a brand new song. So I was clearly wrong there. But anyway, it's a good song.
04:57 AM on 05/17/11
katiedontcryx41
we found our own reasons to sing
User Info.
Wow. Well I'll flat out admit that I thought this was a brand new song. So I was clearly wrong there. But anyway, it's a good song.
no worries cause 'tis a good song and that's what matters.
08:38 AM on 05/17/11
Fun Ghoul
Peacemaker
User Info.
Best band!
11:10 AM on 05/17/11
alexpoopy
I wait in 4/4 time.
User Info.
Umm a lot of people are saying "I prefer their older stuff", just incase you missed it, this IS their older stuff.
Came in just to say this. People are dumb. These are demos and b-sides from Searching For A Former Clarity.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos