AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: A Skylit Drive

Posted by - 08:48 PM on 05/24/11
Head to the replies to watch a short interview with A Skylit Drive.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
08:49 PM on 05/24/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:03 PM on 05/24/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Good interview. The new album was great, I need to listen to it more. Also, the band playing in the background adds a weird feel to the interview
09:11 PM on 05/24/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good interview. The new album was great, I need to listen to it more. Also, the band playing in the background adds a weird feel to the interview
Thanks man. Glad you like it. It's Thursday playing in the background.
09:25 PM on 05/24/11
Davey_Owens
User Info.
Nice interview and great dudes. I feel like these interview videos need their own theme song for the intro and outro.
09:28 PM on 05/24/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice interview and great dudes. I feel like these interview videos need their own theme song for the intro and outro.
Haha I wish I was musically talented to make one...I should get on this though.
09:53 PM on 05/24/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
I met these guys like 3 years ago,they were all appreciative and took pictures with me but Joey didnt seem like he cared so i didnt get to take a picture with him lol he seemed like he was too good to talk to just one fan (maybe if i was a big boobed girl fan he would) but anyways sick band the latest album was dope and i hope to see em on Warped Tour

PS: why not do a A Skylit Drive AP.NET Chat,id love to talk to them
10:01 PM on 05/24/11
DanceAlexDance
Just A Registered User
User Info.
I love the new album.
10:16 PM on 05/24/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
I'm not really 100% behind the music they make, but they've always seemed like cool dudes. Good interview.
10:18 PM on 05/24/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Great interview. He's totally right about most of the douche bags on this site with hate for no reason. its so terrible. But I loved the new album. and want to hear more. And does anyone have a link to stream that band periferi? I googled, and couldn't fin anything
10:19 PM on 05/24/11
Ian Walker
wes craven with x cravings.
User Info.
I'm not really 100% behind the music they make, but they've always seemed like cool dudes. Good interview.
This, most definitely. The few times I've randomly bumped into them around town were very pleasant.
10:20 PM on 05/24/11
Davey_Owens
User Info.
Great interview. He's totally right about most of the douche bags on this with hate for no reason. its so terrible. But I loved the new album. and want to hear more. And does anyone have a link to stream that band periferi? I googled, and couldn't fin anything
http://www.facebook.com/PeripheryBand
10:21 PM on 05/24/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Thnks, but umm, do I need to have a facebook to listen? cause I cant right now
10:34 PM on 05/24/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Finally watched the whole thing (internet gave out the first time). Them talking about Periphery is fucking awesome, that band is sick.

Great interview. He's totally right about most of the douche bags on this site with hate for no reason. its so terrible. But I loved the new album. and want to hear more. And does anyone have a link to stream that band periferi? I googled, and couldn't fin anything

I agree, some people hate on bands pretty heavily for no reason...I myself am guilty from time to time without acknowledging it.
10:42 PM on 05/24/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Finally watched the whole thing (internet gave out the first time). Them talking about Periphery is fucking awesome, that band is sick.
I agree, some people hate on bands pretty heavily for no reason...I myself am guilty from time to time without acknowledging it.
Yea, its pretty ridiculous, but thats just how some people are. That have no lives. But especially do it to bands that dont actully suck for any reason lol. I also wanna check that band Periphery but couldnt find a stream to their stuff

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos