Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29.
12:15 AM on 06/23/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Kinda the same as I told the guy above ya. Kickstarter albums take longer than average from funding to product. Thank you for your patience though. Since so much is out of our hands and taking too long with the full-length, we're working on another EP to release that you'll receive for free with your incentives before the full album comes out (which you'll still receive for free, of course). I hope this solution will satisfy you.
Oh yeah, sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I was just expressing one of the flaws with Kickstarter in that people can get irate if the album doesn't materialise for a while.

Really excited for everything that is happening with Sons.
12:53 AM on 06/23/11
JamesBond
User Info.
I liked two Chasing Victory songs: The Killer Is Me, and First Steps to Recovery.

everything else was, eh
03:52 AM on 06/23/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
"new members" because Chasing Victory is back ?
05:33 AM on 06/23/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
"new members" because Chasing Victory is back ?
Nah, I'm sure the Chasing Victory members left ages ago.
06:32 AM on 06/23/11
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
Where the hell is the Chasing Victory reunion i've been waiting for...
07:50 AM on 06/23/11
growingfungus
eat. sleep. repeat.
User Info.
pumped to hear new stuff! so many cool bands involved with come&live!
08:43 AM on 06/23/11
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
Oh yeah, sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I was just expressing one of the flaws with Kickstarter in that people can get irate if the album doesn't materialise for a while.

Really excited for everything that is happening with Sons.

Yeah. It annoys me too! We're all meeting today to discuss all of the options available for getting new music to y'all as timely as possible! Surely we'll have some details soon
08:45 AM on 06/23/11
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
I hope that didn't come off as a complainy as it sounds having read it again. I was just glad to have some sort of update. And having a little bit of inside experience in the music industry I understand completely how delays end up "out of your hands". Hope all is well and can't wait to hear the record!

It's quite alright! I definitely understand! I think it's safe to say that it'll be worth the wait. Since it's taking so long, we keep coming up with ways to make it cooler. Soon you'll have new music!
09:46 AM on 06/23/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
I liked two Chasing Victory songs: The Killer Is Me, and First Steps to Recovery.

everything else was, eh
What about Unrequited Love? Such a great song.
09:49 AM on 06/23/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
It's quite alright! I definitely understand! I think it's safe to say that it'll be worth the wait. Since it's taking so long, we keep coming up with ways to make it cooler. Soon you'll have new music!
The Genesis EP was amazing, and I've been dying for some new music from you guys. Just curious, what's up with the name change? Too suggestive?

By the way, "Caution" is pure genius, especially the one released on the C&L! sampler. I like the more organic, and less synthetic feel compared to the one on the Genesis Prologue.
09:50 AM on 06/23/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
Nah, I'm sure the Chasing Victory members left ages ago.
Hey, you there! I figured I'd see you in a C&L!-related news thread, haha!
11:33 AM on 06/23/11
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
The Genesis EP was amazing, and I've been dying for some new music from you guys. Just curious, what's up with the name change? Too suggestive?

By the way, "Caution" is pure genius, especially the one released on the C&L! sampler. I like the more organic, and less synthetic feel compared to the one on the Genesis Prologue.

Thanks! There are like 5,000 versions of Caution and I like different things about each of them. It's one of those songs that we've got a vision for and are always trying new things in order to make it what we've imagined. We've gotten close!

As for the name change, it was kind of just a thing we decided to do since the band itself has changed so much since it's formation. People call us "Sons" anyway so we decided to just use that. It's something easy that slides off the tongue and still stays true to the concept behind the original name. Good question!
11:48 AM on 06/23/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
Thanks! There are like 5,000 versions of Caution and I like different things about each of them. It's one of those songs that we've got a vision for and are always trying new things in order to make it what we've imagined. We've gotten close!

As for the name change, it was kind of just a thing we decided to do since the band itself has changed so much since it's formation. People call us "Sons" anyway so we decided to just use that. It's something easy that slides off the tongue and still stays true to the concept behind the original name. Good question!
Sounds awesome, bro. Really looking forward to the band's future!
12:35 PM on 06/24/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
If only CV would come back...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music