1) No one can perceive music through a vacuum. I guess that's why "I view War Paint in a vacuum" is contradicted by the previous statement that "there are hints of The Starting Line and The Graduate."
2) I've read reviews that poorly describe an album's sound, but I've never read a review that told me less about the album's sound than this one.
3) If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all.
yeah, an 88?
I don't bitch about scores often, but this is honestly at least a 93.
Especially since you reviewed RFTS and gave it a 95 and in this review you say that War Paint is better than RFTS....I must be lost.
4) Have you heard the album?
5) How does an 88 warrant any bitching? That's a great score.