Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 152.
12:37 PM on 08/10/11
SMLepore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Another single/video coming from Danger Days? Will we see Grant Morrison again?
12:39 PM on 08/10/11
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
When will we see the record that they scrapped before making Danger Days?
How have they seen their fanbase change from album to album?

I was going to ask that exact same question (The one about the album they scrapped before Danger Days)!
12:42 PM on 08/10/11
MJB12
User Info.
I have two questions:

What is the band planning for their 10th anniversary? Special shows, re-release, etc.

What is going on with their setlists lately? I guess that's kind of abrupt, but they've been playing really strange setlists on the HCT. Very short setlists for a co-headliner, very few songs off the most recent record (and all of them album cuts, both Na Na Na, Sing, and Bulletproof Heart have all been dropped). And they are ignoring several tracks off the album, when in the past they always have played the entirety of their albums during at least one of their major tours on the album.

The 2nd question I guess could be rephrased as "When will you play 'Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back'?"
12:48 PM on 08/10/11
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I have two questions:

What is the band planning for their 10th anniversary? Special shows, re-release, etc.

What is going on with their setlists lately? I guess that's kind of abrupt, but they've been playing really strange setlists on the HCT. Very short setlists for a co-headliner, very few songs off the most recent record (and all of them album cuts, both Na Na Na, Sing, and Bulletproof Heart have all been dropped). And they are ignoring several tracks off the album, when in the past they always have played the entirety of their albums during at least one of their major tours on the album.

The 2nd question I guess could be rephrased as "When will you play 'Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back'?"
They dropped Na Na Na? The short setlist isn't really their fault if that's what they've been given and a good percentage of what they've been playing is from the new album. I think there's only two songs on the album they haven't played yet but I'm guessing they will at some point.

Edit: Just looked at the setlists and that is strange. I guess they're just making sure they change the songs up a bit.
12:49 PM on 08/10/11
CdMBoarder
User Info.
Are there any plans on changing the setlist at all? My favorites off the new album are Bulletproof Heart and The Only Hope For You Is Me. I think those would go over well with the fans. Will you at least play them at the Tampa show? THANKS!
12:58 PM on 08/10/11
raeraerewind
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would you guys ever play Vans Warped Tour again?
01:01 PM on 08/10/11
LynO
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really liked your Batman Halloween special comic! Are you and Gerard still collaborating on a comic project and can you tell us anything about it yet?
01:02 PM on 08/10/11
annemari
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You've said you're a fan of Doctor Who, which version of the Doctor is your favourite? Also, who is your favourite companion?
01:07 PM on 08/10/11
Chaotezy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you could ask yourself any question (ie, if you were the interviewer), what would it be?

or

You're one of only two people left on the earth. If you could choose, who would be the other person?
01:08 PM on 08/10/11
vikitikitavi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In the past 10 years, what has been the best advice you've received in reference to the band?
:)
01:09 PM on 08/10/11
toxicvendetta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you know if you will be doing a few tour dates in the UK next year, not festivals?
I am finally aloud to see you next year -.-
01:10 PM on 08/10/11
MJB12
User Info.
They dropped Na Na Na? The short setlist isn't really their fault if that's what they've been given and a good percentage of what they've been playing is from the new album. I think there's only two songs on the album they haven't played yet but I'm guessing they will at some point.

Edit: Just looked at the setlists and that is strange. I guess they're just making sure they change the songs up a bit.
I was just frustrated that this was advertised as a co-headlining tour and they're only playing 11-12 songs. I know it's still early in the tour and things could change, but they're just playing really strange setlists. Almost all of the cities on the HCT they visited in the spring already, so it would be nice for them to play different songs.

The only 3 songs from Danger Days they played last night were Planetary, Destroya, and Kids from Yesterday. No Na Na Na, no Sing, no Bulletproof Heart, no Only Hope...it's just weird.

Save Yourself was played twice in Japan but none since then, and no videos surfaced on Youtube whatsoever. Scarecrow hasn't been played at all yet.
01:12 PM on 08/10/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
How does it feel to be "the hot one" in the band

Well NOW he is.
01:12 PM on 08/10/11
heart and chord
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why did a band that used to be about saving kids' lives deliver an awful synth-pop record? Why are they more inclined to be a theatrical troupe, complete with overdone music videos and silly costumes and unnecessary plotlines, instead of the great rock band they used to be?
01:14 PM on 08/10/11
mikeywaayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How does it feel seeing the phenomenal reaction fans have had to the Danger Days album so far?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests