Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

Backstage Sessions: Less Than Jake

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (08/17/11)
Warped Tour may be over, but we still have one more of our Backstage Sessions filmed at the Mansfield, MA date left! Less Than Jake take the energy of their renowned live show and strip it down for an intense acoustic performance. Head to the replies to watch them play "Suburban Myth," "Can't Yell Any Louder" and "Leave It All To Me" (better known as the iCarly theme song).

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
02:57 AM on 08/17/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

03:19 AM on 08/17/11
blinkme
Sinatra blue
User Info.
Fucking love this band. They always put on a great live show.
05:12 AM on 08/17/11
screamoURI
it feels like summer in october
User Info.
wow. really really well done version of suburban myth. these guys sound have never failed to sound fantastic on the spot.
05:36 AM on 08/17/11
astaticskyline
Musician, Network Services Engineer
User Info.
Aside from being one of the most respected "older" bands around, they still haven't lost their musical spark either. Love them.
05:43 AM on 08/17/11
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Great versions.
05:48 AM on 08/17/11
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
they were so funny at warped, its nice to see they can still have a blast after all these years
05:51 AM on 08/17/11
formated4tv
tobesplays.com
User Info.
I haven't seen LTJ for years, and damn they're looking old, haha.

Awesome songs :)
06:57 AM on 08/17/11
dontrun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Still love LTJ. Always will.
08:22 AM on 08/17/11
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
I love Roger, he's probably one of my favorite musicians and an awesome guy. Chris on the other hand seems full of himself, even when I talked to him. I'm pretty sure he could make it as a high school gym teacher if he wanted. I was disappointed with them at Warped this year because they played the same songs as always and during the show Chris would cut Roger off all the time. While I was getting my cds signed I asked Chris if they could play Five State Drive when they went up and he started singing it like he didn't even care about it and was being a total dick.
09:59 AM on 08/17/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Hell yeah! Those were so good. LTJ is the best
10:57 AM on 08/17/11
Cue the Sun
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
Cant Yell Any Louder is by far my favorite song off the new EP, and while it IS better with horns, this was still pretty swell.
11:31 AM on 08/17/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love Roger, he's probably one of my favorite musicians and an awesome guy. Chris on the other hand seems full of himself, even when I talked to him. I'm pretty sure he could make it as a high school gym teacher if he wanted. I was disappointed with them at Warped this year because they played the same songs as always and during the show Chris would cut Roger off all the time. While I was getting my cds signed I asked Chris if they could play Five State Drive when they went up and he started singing it like he didn't even care about it and was being a total dick.

Chris is definitely a character, but I can assure you that he's far from being a dick.
12:33 PM on 08/17/11
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
Such a rad band. I used to remember playing Tony Hawk's and listening to 'All My Best Friend's Are Metal Heads'. Those games had such awesome soundtracks, and great ways to get into new bands, especially when you're 11/12 years old.
02:48 PM on 08/17/11
dX927
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They all have their moments of, for lack of a better word, being a dick. Chris especially has his moments. However it depends on the situation. But meanwhile...

I wouldn't have been able to take that picture this summer if it hadn't been for Chris recognizing and remembering a friend of mine and myself backstage and inviting us up on stage before their set even started.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests