Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Nervous Energies: Against Me!

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (08/25/11)
Against Me!'s Nervous Energies session, where the band covers The Clash's "Janie Jones," can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
11:47 AM on 08/25/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
...Where is it, haha? They just did a cover of this for that AV Club thing. I wonder if they're going to play it when I see them tonight with Rancid and Blink.
11:56 AM on 08/25/11
ryanrussell
User Info.
...Where is it, haha? They just did a cover of this for that AV Club thing. I wonder if they're going to play it when I see them tonight with Rancid and Blink.
This is a live version I filmed the day after the Chicago AV one while I was touring with AM!. We were holding it till after the Onion's one went up. There wasn't time for a proper NE session to go up this week so I threw this up as a bonus session for this week's. Next week's is Dead To Me and Catnaps.

11:57 AM on 08/25/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
12:03 PM on 08/25/11
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.

It was in Fargo. I was there right in the front row! Also, i'll be at the show tonight aswell!
12:17 PM on 08/25/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
They slay this song...
12:22 PM on 08/25/11
gold soundz
User Info.
wow. perfect
12:24 PM on 08/25/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
This is a live version I filmed the day after the Chicago AV one while I was touring with AM!. We were holding it till after the Onion's one went up. There wasn't time for a proper NE session to go up this week so I threw this up as a bonus session for this week's. Next week's is Dead To Me and Catnaps.

Cool, awesome video! Thanks for embedding it, I think Thomas forgot, haha.

It was in Fargo. I was there right in the front row! Also, i'll be at the show tonight aswell!

You're making quite the trip, but I guess Winnipeg would be a little closer than Minneapolis or close to the same distance at least. Enjoy the show. And Canada! It's gonna be a good one tonight.
12:38 PM on 08/25/11
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.

You're making quite the trip, but I guess Winnipeg would be a little closer than Minneapolis or close to the same distance at least. Enjoy the show. And Canada! It's gonna be a good one tonight.

Yeah, it's basically the same time. Plus i'd take Against Me! and Rancid over mcr and matt and kim any day. It's my first time to Canada, so this should be quite the first impression!
12:50 PM on 08/25/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah, it's basically the same time. Plus i'd take Against Me! and Rancid over mcr and matt and kim any day. It's my first time to Canada, so this should be quite the first impression!

Truth, this line-up is way better, haha. Winnipeg's pretty overlooked as far as Canadian cities go, but it's still alright. Go to the Forks and walk around if you have time to do anything touristy, it's not too far from the MTS Centre.
01:05 PM on 08/25/11
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Truth, this line-up is way better, haha. Winnipeg's pretty overlooked as far as Canadian cities go, but it's still alright. Go to the Forks and walk around if you have time to do anything touristy, it's not too far from the MTS Centre.

Well we're heading back after the show, unfortunately. If we have time before we will though!
01:10 PM on 08/25/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

LOLOLOLOLOL I FORGOT TO EMBED THE VIDEO. Amazing.
01:17 PM on 08/25/11
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Do you have more of their set? Occult enemies? Bamboo bones?
01:21 PM on 08/25/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
LOLOLOLOLOL I FORGOT TO EMBED THE VIDEO. Amazing.

It's OK. I've lost count of how many dumb typos I've made on this site, haha.
02:19 PM on 08/25/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.

you had to edit and ruin my rick roll, still that was pretty cool. wish he didn't do it in a mock english accent tho. nice filming.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests