Password

09:20 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
Portland, Maine
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
I see the album being a different entity than Some Nights but I would be super surprised if Bhasker wasn't at the helm again, and that the electronic/hip hop influences don't go away. I don't know how long it'll be before the next album comes out either.. Fall 2014? I don't know. It'll be interesting -- Nate's always been a pretty autobiographical lyricist so that's what I'm most keen on seeing/hearing.

It'll be about being on top of the world and having everything you've busted your ass for but being burnt out.
10:09 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
Jack Antonoff was all over the Golden Globes tonight!
09:40 AM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
Finally bought this a few days ago and I think Some Nights is much more cohesive as an album than Aim & Ignite, but overall the songs on A&I are better. Both are great though.
03:50 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
mar_
Registered Loser
St. Louis/Chicago
Female - 23 Years Old
"Why Am I The One" would make a good single. I heard it playing in Victoria's Secret the other day so maybe it's getting some airplay?

I heard "Out On The Town" in a Victoria's Secret months ago. I'm thinking perhaps they just have Some Nights in their mix of music?
07:49 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
Tempe, AZ
Female
Jack Antonoff was all over the Golden Globes tonight!

so weird to see. I should be used to it by now since I remember he was dating the girl from Arrested Development somewhat recent-ish (okay 3 years ago, but 2010 still seems like yesterday to me.) He and Lena seem like they really dig each other though so good for them.
07:51 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
so weird to see. I should be used to it by now since I remember he was dating the girl from Arrested Development somewhat recent-ish (okay 3 years ago, but 2010 still seems like yesterday to me.) He and Lena seem like they really dig each other though so good for them.
she also thanked him as something like "thanks to all my family, and to Jack, my new family" or something like that, and they panned over to him during her speech
09:08 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
Healthy Scratch
cowards only try it
not a huge fan of the band, and i'm sure i'm pretty late to this, but nate kills it on this song.

09:31 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm glad they chose Why Am I the One? as the next single. Current favorite Some Nights track.
11:27 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm glad they chose Why Am I the One? as the next single. Current favorite Some Nights track.
Yeah, definitely. It seems like a really good song to branch off as a single.
12:27 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
mrgenious
in her arms you will never starve
Missouri
Male - 22 Years Old
not a huge fan of the band, and i'm sure i'm pretty late to this, but nate kills it on this song.

show me a better singer in current pop and I'll show you a liar.
09:51 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
^^I've watched that video like 1000 times. Sooo fuckin' good. Only misses the one note and that song is high as fuck. Pink kills it per usual.
04:09 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
coasterdevils30
No Avatar Selected
Male - 29 Years Old
I know I'm not even close to being right and its all wishful thinking, but the single progression from WAY->Some Nights->Be Calm->Why am I the One, plus them playing What the Fuck live again.. makes me hope that maybe theyre preparing for a move closer to the style of A&I/Dog Problems.

or more likely I'm completely wrong... at the very least I hope this means a proper recording of WTF
07:58 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
I know I'm not even close to being right and its all wishful thinking, but the single progression from WAY->Some Nights->Be Calm->Why am I the One, plus them playing What the Fuck live again.. makes me hope that maybe theyre preparing for a move closer to the style of A&I/Dog Problems.

or more likely I'm completely wrong... at the very least I hope this means a proper recording of WTF
They're playing "What the Fuck" live again!?

Edit: Checked it out. Hella glad that song's not completely dead. Seems a bit different but I still love the shit out of it, really hope they put it out eventually.
08:15 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
^^ Holy shit at Nate (and Pink's) awesome performance
08:30 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
neo506
thy foes profanely rage
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
They're playing "What the Fuck" live again!?

Edit: Checked it out. Hella glad that song's not completely dead. Seems a bit different but I still love the shit out of it, really hope they put it out eventually.

can you post the "new version"? I cant seem to find one

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version