Username
Password

04:28 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
fourletterword
Are U kidding me?
South Florida
Male - 28 Years Old
galvez is dead apparenty (according to producers explanation...i dont have the link for it now)

But if it isn't Saul....then no one else would matter. Saul could certainly have peope working for him of course.

No one else would matter?

Someone just carried out a terrorist attack on the CIA, that killed 200+ including the Director of Counterterrorism, the family of the recently deceased VP and countless other high ranking officials (while never directly mentioned it is no stretch to think the Director of the CIA would be at the memorial, otherwise why would Saul be the highest ranking official?). Their identity is paramount in the future safety of the county. If they are on the lose they are dangerous, if it was a suicide mission knowing so would be integral to the CIA going forward. No matter who it is, this person matters greatly.
04:38 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
This is from season 1, but still applies. Stop obsessing over the identity of the mole. At this point I doubt it's someone we've even met.

Quote:
HitFix: Also on the subject of lingering post-finale questions… There was a lot of “mole” talk this season, but no resolution. Were Saul’s suspicions wrong?

Alex Gansa: Two things I’d say about that: One is that we were very conscious of… And this was before the response to the whole “mole” issue. People started suspecting Saul and Estes and “Oh my God, could it be Carrie, herself? Is she a schizophrenic?” All of this stuff. There’s a lot of speculation about the mole. And as you know, revealing moles was a huge trope on “24″ and Howard and I both worked on “24″ — I only worked on “24″ for the last two seasons, but Howard worked on “24″ from the beginning — and we were very conscious from the beginning of the series, even when it was just an idea in our heads, that we were not going to follow in “24′s” footsteps. Carrie Mathison never pulls a gun all season long. And the idea of “revealing the mole” as being one of this series, one of the “Homeland” series tropes was something we avoided. The other thing is that oftentimes, you never know who the mole is. Believe me, there are plenty of moles in the intelligence community, not just in the United States, but in all intelligence agencies, who have never been revealed and who are still in place. That struck us as a much more interesting and realistic portrayal of that idea.
05:31 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Homland Quinn<Dana<Laguerta<Dexter Quinn
05:32 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 24 Years Old
I just want season 2 of Prisoners Of War to leak already. Although i love both versions i think i may prefer the original Israeli version , alot less silly and more realistic.

Is this the Israeli version?
http://www.hulu.com/prisoners-of-war
05:36 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Homland Quinn<Dana<Laguerta<Dexter Quinn

What now
05:37 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
thursday727
More over than Santa Claus baybay!
Wick City, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Yup Hulu just has the first season though. I'm interesting to see your opinion on it.
05:40 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Who's going to groom him? He's the acting director right now.

Guess I missed that. Figured there'd be more to taking over that position than just stepping in.
05:44 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Guess I missed that. Figured there'd be more to taking over that position than just stepping in.

Everyone higher up than him is dead.
06:48 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
This music in the credits...

Soooo good. I wanted a clip of it to just loop over and over.

My name is Saul Berenson. You killed half of the CIA . Prepare to die.

:applause:
06:51 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
ylliB sivaD
They're blue boringers!
San Francisco, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Not sure how people can really think Saul is a mole. Dug the episode.
03:56 PM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
just watched the whole season in 24 hours. wow what a ride.
09:34 PM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
09:50 PM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Awesome.
09:52 PM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Lol fuck
10:54 AM on 12/19/12 
User Info.
RuckerPark
OutwardsInWords.com
Kansas
Male
that was hilarious.

the main thing that bugs me still after all this time is how Brody was caught with a beard after he was out of being a POW for more than a year. He was clean shaven the entire time. It wasn't a fake beard either bc it shows him shaving in the first episode. That is going to bug me until they explain it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos