Password

Album Review - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 134.
09:29 PM on 09/16/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah i read that, that's fucking awesome. honestly I hope she didn't grow out of it because I've been listening to that stuff for a while and I never grew out of it, and I don't expect to happen either.
yeah same. although ive definitely moved on to a different breed of heavy bands. and from what ive seen it seems like women are more prone to have a short love affair with that type of music, get out of it, and never look back.
06:14 AM on 09/17/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
yeah same. although ive definitely moved on to a different breed of heavy bands. and from what ive seen it seems like women are more prone to have a short love affair with that type of music, get out of it, and never look back.
I have a feeling she's doing that to stray away from her old "image" as much as possible and be more like a pop icon than anything else. Though she might be pressured into doing it, or she might actually not like that kind of thing anymore.
09:29 AM on 09/17/11
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this website is a joke. i've never seen an album get lower than an 80 on here. stop letting high schoolers and teeny boppers write reviews.
09:59 AM on 09/17/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
this website is a joke. i've never seen an album get lower than an 80 on here. stop letting high schoolers and teeny boppers write reviews.

10:04 AM on 09/17/11
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
to expand: if the first four songs are so terrible, how does this record get such an excellent score? there is zero continuity on this site.
10:07 AM on 09/17/11
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm sure you've been waiting to drop this internet gem on us, right? you're merely proving my point, friend: that you're evidently terrible at math and a lazy reviewer.
10:07 AM on 09/17/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
to expand: if the first four songs are so terrible, how does this record get such an excellent score? there is zero continuity on this site.

Because the scores I gave to the categories average out to an 81 ... not sure what's so hard to understand. I don't say to myself "HEY I'M GONNA GIVE THIS AN 81" before I review it.
10:09 AM on 09/17/11
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I understand the average, but how in the hell are you ranking this album so high? Musicianship 7.75? What constitutes a lower score than that? And yes, I've heard the album, more times than I'd like to admit. To each their own, but jesus.
10:11 AM on 09/17/11
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because the scores I gave to the categories average out to an 81 ... not sure what's so hard to understand. I don't say to myself "HEY I'M GONNA GIVE THIS AN 81" before I review it.
This is exactly the problem.

Good luck with future reviews.
10:12 AM on 09/17/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I understand the average, but how in the hell are you ranking this album so high? Musicianship 7.75? What constitutes a lower score than that? And yes, I've heard the album, more times than I'd like to admit. To each their own, but jesus.

Then how am I "terrible at math"? How is this a "lazy review"? Just because you don't give a shit about it doesn't mean you have to be an ignorant dickhead. If you don't like the way things are run around here then get out.
10:13 AM on 09/17/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
This is exactly the problem.

Good luck with future reviews.
No, the problem is people like you who just look at the score. Why even have "reviews" anymore ... might as well just post an album cover and throw a number on it. Who cares what anyone has to say about the actual record, right?
10:28 AM on 09/17/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just listened to the leak, and lightweight is probably the best song she's ever done imo. Fix a Heart and all night long are really good too, but lightweight takes it for best song on the album
10:56 AM on 09/17/11
betterthanyou99
User Info.
How much of it she wrote herself? i know "Skyscraper" was written by Kerli, but the other songs?

I love this bitch and i really need to get this album! :)
11:01 AM on 09/17/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
How much of it she wrote herself? i know "Skyscraper" was written by Kerli, but the other songs?

I love this bitch and i really need to get this album! :)

She co-wrote a couple I think. Not as much as her last album though.
12:33 PM on 09/17/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe, just maybe, the rest of the songs make up for it.

Pull your head out of your ass.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums