AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 25
Displaying posts 360 - 371 of 371.
09:43 PM on 10/29/11
ChrismVegas
User Info.
I loved it, definitely a good comeback album.
06:56 PM on 11/03/11
ste_kenney
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok. Stick with me.

I am an ALBUM person. I cannot fathom how people shuffle. That is not my issue. I have been a huge Blink fan since the start. I am from England but managed to see their two most recent US tours. I ordered the pre order bundle and got no present. But I waited for the CD in the post to hear it. I heard it today for the first time. My issue is the deluxe album. As an album fan and a band member I know the thought process that goes into fitting the tracks into the right place. Normally deluxe albums have a few bonus tracks tacked onto the end. I always know what these are and consider the album over before they start. (For the record the UK bonus track Not Now is my favourite Blink track.) On first listen I am less than impressed with the album. I think it is AvA feat Mark and Travis and sounds exactly how it was recorded. With three people in three different rooms. Ghost on the dancefloor pales in comparison to what an opening track like feeling this should be. However that is not why I am here. Simple Math was a grower and is now my favourite album. My problem is how could they be happy with two different album versions. I want a definitive version that they signed off on. Then I can judge it properly. The deluxe version I want to dismiss the last few songs as B side execept they are placed higher on the "real" album. I am absolutely tipsy and rambling. But I heard it sober. And have always valued albums as a whole. What I will say is that twenty mins after the first listening I found the song "Good Day" stuck in my head by AvA. A song I hadn't heard in at least a year.
05:20 PM on 12/16/11
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
"Hereís what I know: Right now, itís September 20, 2011, and a new Blink-182 record exists. "

Line still gives me chills.
05:43 AM on 02/10/12
SubhiMarciano
User Info.
i dig ittt!
01:25 PM on 07/05/12
Echelon2297
User Info.
this album is awesome, the best piece of music blink 182 has came up with imo
04:37 PM on 07/21/12
statusqu0
User Info.
I just can't get into it. Blink 182 just isn't Blink 182 without Tom's awesome whiney teenager vocals.
06:35 PM on 08/14/12
Nick Kubiak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11:22 AM on 02/09/13
Bananahamic22
User Info.
love this album
11:29 AM on 06/01/14
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
lol this got a 90%
01:42 AM on 06/02/14
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.

Which reminds me that I haven't listened to it in like two years, i'd probably put it closer to 60% now
11:22 AM on 06/03/14
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
Which reminds me that I haven't listened to it in like two years, i'd probably put it closer to 60% now
think we all would
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News