Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
03:13 PM on 10/07/11
kris1215
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not sure when the first time I heard Blink was but i had to have been at least 9 or 10 and I saw the video for All the Small things on MTV. I never really got into them besides whatever music videos were released, but I always thought how cool they were and how I should have gotten into them. When I heard about the Honda civic tour with My Chemical romance I knew I had to start really getting into them, and I downloaded most if not all of their songs. At the concert I had a blast and enjoyed myself so much, Blink really knows how to put on a excellent show. They have such energy and they really are the funniest.

Now My Chemical Romance, I first heard them July 4, 2005 (I remember the date so precise because it was the 4th of July.) I was watching MTV when Helena came on. Just from hearing one song i fell in love i immediately went online and started to do my research on the band and I went out and bought all of their albums. At the time I had no friends and I was depressed. That summer My Chemical Romance was the only band I listened to. They were my absolute favorite band. I realized that they were a band that saved your life. They each at a time were sad and alone and depressed but they each overcame that through their music. There music did the same for me. Each and every song spoke to me in some way. I watched every single live concert or performance online since I wasn't able to attend any concerts at the time. I had to wait 6 years before I saw them in concert. On December 3 2010 I finally saw them for my 19th Birthday. It was the greatest night of my life. I laughed, I cried and I sang every damn word to every single song. Since them I have seen them 3 times and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Each concert is better than the last. My Chemical Romance is and will forever be my favorite band.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests