Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
06:54 PM on 10/07/11
Glitterfreeze
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When I was about 8, Ally and AJ came on America's Got Talent and played Chemicals React. My sister, who was babysitting me, was in the other room, so I called out for her and told her they were playing to see if maybe she wanted to see it. She apparently misheard me, cause she ran into the room yelling," OMYGAWD MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! GERARDWAY GIGO *unintelligible fangirling*
jkjoiergjhrewqporhiuhafkarhkua!!!! AH!
Wait. Who are THEY!?" She wasn't pleased.
That was during Revenge.

When I was 11, I watched Twilight song parodies, where they take scenes of the movie and put them to appropriate music, almost all summer. They had Teenagers and Blood in one of them. After that, I spent my time on YouTube listening to Blood on loop and eventually graduated to Welcome to the Black Parade. Eventually, the summer ended and I forgot about MCR.
That was during Black Parade.

This April, my best friend, Leanna, spent the night at my house. The next morning, we were too lazy to get out of bed, so we spent two hours listening to music on her phone. Eventually, Cancer came on. A week later, I found myself searching that song on YouTube and begging Leanna to send me links to more videos. She sent me Na Na Na, Helena, Famous Last Words, I'm Not Okay, and Teenagers. Eventually, she got annoyed and told me to fend for myself- probably because I wrote an IM, long enough to be an essay, that described how significant I found Na Na Na to be. I found and listened to every other song, except for anything on Danger Days. She came over with her CD and we blasted it. We danced until we, quite literally, could not stand it. When Vampire Money started, I was standing in the corner of the right side of my bedroom. By the end of the song, I had collapsed on the left side. I headbanged myself into oblivion that night.
That was when I became a Killjoy.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums