Good album, she's really hot

decent album, definitely hot

Solid album, she's hot.

Way to stay classy, boys.
12:40 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She plays Halo and World of Warcraft. She also makes music.

Who am I to say she isn't hot?
How are her looks relevant in this context?
01:16 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I find her interests and personality hot

Maybe because it's hot to him that she does that?

Do you feel the same way about male artists, when they have the same interests as you? Or does an artist being hot only matter when it's a woman behind the music?
01:48 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Only for Anthony Green.
Awesome. Have you commented on him being hot in reviews for his albums too? Do you mind showing me?
01:57 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I cannot quote myself specifically but you should ask Jennurna and Castaway for me. They'll confirm for me as well.

And search for anthony green threads, I'm sure I'm in there.
Given how I asked you for it, and you failed to comply, I'm just going to go with my original sarcastic "stay classy" comment. I hope that works for you. I have to go with that, you know, considering how I'm pretty sure you're just dicking around for the fuck of it.
02:35 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bahahaha is that a serious question? he is a dude, more than likely its only the women. lmao.
Why wouldn't it be serious? Either he only objectifies women, or he's Paris Hilton, walking around saying "that's hot" to whatever he sees like a trained chimp. Which...basically all guys who pull that crap are, in one way or another.
02:40 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The point is, and I really can't believe I have to fucking explain this, that how hot an artist is or isn't is so extremely irrelevant it makes my head spin to have this damn discussion with you people. "Good album, she's hot" is some juvenile bullshit that needs to go away.

With that said: I just got the album sent to me, and I will listen to it very soon. Holy Fuck are always, at the very least, interesting.
02:49 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well someone shit in your cereal this morning. I'm sure you find a guy more attractive when he has the same interests as you do. Maybe not. Maybe you just like eating shit in your cereal, that way everything you say is shitty to other people.
How is anything I've said shitty to other people? Please, fill me in. Am I being shitty because I believe that just blurting out "she's out" is a pretty shitty reaction to a REVIEW OF AN ALBUM? Come on, wise guy. Fill me in.

For the record: I find women vastly more attractive than men. But I have no problem pointing out to a man that he looks great, nor do I see the point of pointing it out in a thread featuring A REVIEW OF AN ALBUM. Jackass.
02:52 PM on 10/10/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She is hot though, you really shouldn't be having so much trouble accepting that.
Do you seriously think that I have a problem admitting that she is attractive? Is that really all you manage to get from my posts? Jesus...

No wonder so many people have been all caught up in and bitching about that Lana Del Rey mess that's been going on. Had no idea superficiality also caused severe brain damage.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos