User Info.
Its gotta be weird for him not having a guitar in his hand
Once he starts getting use to it the stage presence will come
exactly
04:15 PM on 10/22/11
dwarika
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As many Gallows fans, I was reluctant in the new choice of a new lead singer. With Frank Carter being such a force to be reckon with and I went to last night's show in Toronto with many doubts but keeping an open mind.

After experiencing the news Gallows, all the haters on this thread need to get off their couch and get to one of the shows. A crappy you tube clip doesn't do the new era - Gallows justice. The energy I felt last night was still the one I felt when I first saw Gallows many years ago. GALLOWS IS NOT DEAD.

Wade is charismatic and was born to be a front man. The band's chemistry with him was impeccable, especially for only being the 6th show of the tour. I am so excited to see a year down the road. That dude has the crazy eyes!

As for him being a big guy, you are only referring to that because Frank Carter was a size 2 and it is an easy cop out. Give me a break!

How about the fact that Frank Carter left Gallows to become more mainstream pop rock? LAME. That is not why we fell in love with Gallows in the first place. At least give some respect to Gallows standing by the sound they believe in.
04:59 PM on 10/22/11
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
User Info.
Still pretty solid.
05:19 PM on 10/22/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
loved Wade's vocals in Alexisonfire
stoked to hear him in Gallows
05:31 PM on 10/22/11
AussieBoy
User Info.
Yeah, exactly. I'll say it's all down to character, approach and attitude, not something as trivial as weight. I just don't agree with that line of thinking.

i still cant see how a canadian can replace a pimply ginger with a cockney english accent
07:38 PM on 10/22/11
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Pretty boring.
08:06 PM on 10/22/11
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
I love Wade's voice, but his stage presence was definitely lacking for most of that performance. Anyone know who the other vocalist is at about 4 minutes in?
I don't know who he was, but he reminded me of Derek from Defeater and it was awesome.
08:35 PM on 10/22/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I don't know who he was, but he reminded me of Derek from Defeater and it was awesome.
He did sound like Derek! I haven't listened to Defeater in a while.
12:57 AM on 10/23/11
thekinison
Use the fuckin pikey...
User Info.
Its just not the same :(
01:10 AM on 10/23/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i still cant see how a canadian and replace a pimply ginger with a cockney english accent
Haha, exactly. It's just fundamentally wrong in all aspects, but hey...maybe it'll work. And maybe it won't. I'm pretty sure the Gallows we know is dead anyway and they will definitely end up heading in a different direction with Wade at the helm.
01:18 AM on 10/23/11
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
This performance is weak. They're usually good live D: but then again, back when I saw them Frank Carter was still the lead vocalist
01:54 AM on 10/23/11
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
I love Gallows, but i'm really not feeling Wade as the vocalist. I would have much preferred somebody with that similar kind of British, manic, vengeful voice Frank has.
06:23 AM on 10/23/11
sammyboy516
User Info.
Never got the hype for this band at all. I saw them live at Warped a few years back and me and both of my brothers thought they were awful. There was like 15 people at their set. I was so surprised when I found out how much people loved them. My brothers and I made fun of that performance for weeks before I found out people actually liked them.
07:51 AM on 10/23/11
ReedAreTheUnion
We Are The Union
User Info.
Not feeling it. Frank pretty much was Gallows imo.
08:34 AM on 10/23/11
raptorz44
One Who Gets Away/NJ Success Story
User Info.
Not feeling it from those videos, I'll wait for better ones/actual recorded songs.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests