AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
General Announcement News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 70.
09:28 PM on 10/25/11
claw38
User Info.
ATL - How does your mainstream success affect your personal lives?
09:29 PM on 10/25/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
All Time Low, 1. Is there any song that you've written that you thought was underrated that deserved more love. 2. Heroes is a track that's getting more love from your older fans. do you plan on putting it into your setlist anytime soon? (nvm my question has been answered haha) specifically Alex. 1. What is your favorite song lyrically on Dirty Work and why? 2. What have you done to improve your vocals since ATL started. Any lessons, excercises, or anything like that? or have you just gotten better by touring so much?
09:30 PM on 10/25/11
claw38
User Info.
Please ask All Time Low the following question, I have been trying to get them to answer this forever.

Have you guys ever talked about/ considered doing a Party Scene 10th Anniversary show/tour when the time comes? Also, will you guys ever re-issue The Party Scene so fans can get a hold of physical copies that arnt ridiculously over priced on ebay?
And this! Please ask this, a Party Scene tour would be absolutely amazing!
09:31 PM on 10/25/11
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
ATL-Why are you playing such a short set on this tour? And where the fuck is the mark Hoppus song? You can't tease is with it and never release it.
09:36 PM on 10/25/11
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
My other question needs be asked lol. now I have some fun-ish ones that you can ask if needed for ATL:

- You guys are huge Blink fans, whats all your favorite songs of Neighborhoods?
- What was the best Canadian date on the summer tour?
- Alex, I heard you play Starcraft II, what race do you play? Add me I'll 1v1 you (username Degausser)
- Do you guys get annoyed when fans yell out older songs at shows that arnt on the setlist?
- Favorite record of 2011 thus far?
09:37 PM on 10/25/11
AllyssaCE
Lurker of a few years becomes user
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
@AllTimeLow

1. Has there been any consideration towards a record that sounds more like pre-2009 All Time Low and not the major pop aspect of recent releases?

2. Is there a possibility in Rian having a talking mic for the live shows, as the attention is mainly drawn towards the dudes in front (aka gaskarth and Barakat)?
09:37 PM on 10/25/11
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
What does it mean for everybody to "get kinda awesome?"
09:39 PM on 10/25/11
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
User Info.
Please ask All Time Low the following question, I have been trying to get them to answer this forever.

Have you guys ever talked about/ considered doing a Party Scene 10th Anniversary show/tour when the time comes? Also, will you guys ever re-issue The Party Scene so fans can get a hold of physical copies that arnt ridiculously over priced on ebay?
I'd like to know about the tour, too. As for the record, Emerald Moon still have the rights, so a re-release is probably somewhat out of the question at the moment. But then again, that's my limited knowledge, so Iunno.
Nothing would make me happier than a TPS tour, dear lord.
09:40 PM on 10/25/11
KenneyBN
User Info.
@AllTimeLow

1. Has there been any consideration towards a record that sounds more like pre-2009 All Time Low and not the major pop aspect of recent releases?

2. Is there a possibility in Rian having a talking mic for the live shows, as the attention is mainly drawn towards the dudes in front (aka gaskarth and Barakat)?

This too. lol i feel slightly bad as most of our questions thus far have been implying there old music being better than Dirty Work.
09:41 PM on 10/25/11
AllyssaCE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All Time Low, 1. Is there any song that you've written that you thought was underrated that deserved more love. 2. Heroes is a track that's getting more love from your older fans. do you plan on putting it into your setlist anytime soon? specifically Alex. 1. What is your favorite song lyrically on Dirty Work and why? 2. What have you done to improve your vocals since ATL started. Any lessons, excercises, or anything like that? or have you just gotten better by touring so much?
Second this.^^^

TPS is amazing.

Heroes is a great song(IMO the best since weightless) and is currently on their setlist for their current US tour.
09:47 PM on 10/25/11
AllyssaCE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Second this as well. ^^^

A TPS tour would be amazing... Even better if it made it way into Canada;)
09:48 PM on 10/25/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This too. lol i feel slightly bad as most of our questions thus far have been implying there old music being better than Dirty Work.

well....
09:51 PM on 10/25/11
KenneyBN
User Info.
I know i know. and I'm one of those people too lol. I just dont wanna bum them out you know?
09:52 PM on 10/25/11
KenneyBN
User Info.
for ATL again:

When writing music now, in comparison to writing when you were 17-20 years old, what kind of things do you take into consideration that may not have in the past?
09:55 PM on 10/25/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know i know. and I'm one of those people too lol. I just dont wanna bum them out you know?

haha yeah, I get what you mean
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums