AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Recording News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Get Studio Time With Mike Bridgett

Posted by - 12:27 AM on 10/27/11
Producer/recording engineer Mike Bridgett (Turnover) is currently offering to record a free song for any band at his studio, The Monster House. More details in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:27 AM on 10/27/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
QuoteI'm a producer/recording engineer from Waldorf, MD. I recorded Turnover's self-titled EP and will be recording their new stuff as well. I have over 6 years of experience and I have currently been recording a bunch of promising VA/MD/DC bands. I have some of the best rates you can get in the region. I studied at Omega Studios in Rockville, MD and trained under Paul Leavitt (The Dangerous Summer, All Time Low).

Currently I'm offering, to bands that contact me to record 3 or more songs, to record a free song. However, this deal will only be applied if I can see that the band is driven and really is serious about pushing their band.

If interested, you can contact me at info.themonsterhouse@gmail.com
07:19 AM on 10/27/11
Daniel Thompson
Act 1, Scene 3
User Info.
I have recorded many different tracks with him over the past three years including guest spots. He's a really fun guy to work with and is serious about what he does. I love the quality of his work. Probably one of the best around the MD/VA/DC region. I would definitely recommend him to my friends
10:27 AM on 10/27/11
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN! this dude was one of my groomsmen. he's a great dude and consistenly puts out quality stuff.

if you go by, buy my gretch bass.
06:02 PM on 10/27/11
mikeycdavis
Mikey Davis
User Info.
Used to be in a band with this dude, and he recorded my solo album for my band The Honesty. He's a great dude, with great prices, and always churns out a great product. I highly recommend checking him out if you live in the area and are looking to record.
07:35 AM on 11/02/11
playtimerevenue
User Info.
Such a good dude, i highly recommend him to anyone who is serious about their band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos