Username
Password

03:36 PM on 04/24/12 
User Info.
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
Raritan NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm assuming it's cool if they get wet? Seems like it will be really fucking annoying to wear for 3 days.

Well they were answering questions on Twitter earlier and made it sound like we should try not to get them wet because they aren't sure how they react to water. I just saw them answer someone's question a few minutes ago though saying that they ARE waterproof.

I will admit they are comfy for the 5 minutes I put it on. 3 days though...not sure how I feel about that. Haha.
05:30 PM on 04/24/12 
User Info.
po0ty
Boston
Male
I'm assuming it's cool if they get wet? Seems like it will be really fucking annoying to wear for 3 days.

On the paper that comes with the band it says not to take if off once you put it on..not sure why it would say that but it does. So yea, they should be pretty fucking durable.
05:55 PM on 04/24/12 
User Info.
fowruok
No Avatar Selected
Male - 31 Years Old

Looks like the same ones they had for Lollapalooza last year -- pretty comfortable to wear.
06:55 PM on 04/24/12 
User Info.
JesseKilgannon
Laurel, DE
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, Bonnaroo had wristbands like these for a few years, and trust me, they will not fall off.
08:22 AM on 04/27/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
I can't wait to see what we can use them for. I like how we will be able to load money on to it apparently.
09:31 AM on 04/27/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Anyone from upstate NY area got theirs yet? Still waiting :(
10:16 AM on 04/27/12 
User Info.
ruptured
Female
I can't wait to see what we can use them for. I like how we will be able to load money on to it apparently.

seriously? that would be awesome and super convenient if you could buy band merchandise that way but i'm sure it's only for festival related stuff. where did they mention this?
10:38 AM on 04/27/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
seriously? that would be awesome and super convenient if you could buy band merchandise that way but i'm sure it's only for festival related stuff. where did they mention this?

I think Boozle might have responded to someone in a tweet. They said info is coming soon. I mean having a wristband like that means they'd have to use it for something, it's got an RFID chip in it I believe. They said in a tweet I saw today that they would launch registration soon.

I mean seriously, i'd love to be able to put money on it for food and drinks. That would make things go a lot faster and I wouldn't have to worry about having that extra money on me.
10:47 AM on 04/27/12 
User Info.
ruptured
Female
I think Boozle might have responded to someone in a tweet. They said info is coming soon. I mean having a wristband like that means they'd have to use it for something, it's got an RFID chip in it I believe. They said in a tweet I saw today that they would launch registration soon.

I mean seriously, i'd love to be able to put money on it for food and drinks. That would make things go a lot faster and I wouldn't have to worry about having that extra money on me.

either way this is good news. the less money i have to carry on me, the better. and i agree i'm sure it will cut down on lines and wait times for that kind of stuff.
03:23 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
how long after getting the UPS shipment email did everyone get their wristbands? i only ordered wristbands for saturday, but i got an email thursday night saying they shipped and estimated delivery was 4/27.... haven't gotten them yet.
04:39 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
Joey Pants
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Is it possible to get a three day pass, and the after party on day 1? Or do we buy admission to the after party while we're there?
06:42 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
Is it possible to get a three day pass, and the after party on day 1? Or do we buy admission to the after party while we're there?

Not sure about the after party but I emailed them a week ago and they said you can buy a 3 day pass the Friday of the festival at The Stone Pony or the Convention Hall.
07:16 AM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
ruptured
Female
how long after getting the UPS shipment email did everyone get their wristbands? i only ordered wristbands for saturday, but i got an email thursday night saying they shipped and estimated delivery was 4/27.... haven't gotten them yet.

i haven't gotten mine yet either, i think i got the email on the 26th? i checked the status this morning and it hasn't even been updated like my wristbands have shipped yet.
10:46 AM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I purchased 2 Bamboozle Bundles, my gf bought one, and another friend bought one none of us have received anything yet... Anyone gotten a bundle in the mail?
07:38 PM on 04/30/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old
I finally ordered my wristband for Saturday. Nothing like waiting until the last second.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos