AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hot Chelle Rae Album Stream

Posted by - 10:47 PM on 11/22/11
Hot Chelle Rae are streaming their new album, Whatever, on their website.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 46
10:56 PM on 11/22/11
totallysweet
User Info.
*cricket cricket*
11:06 PM on 11/22/11
esposimi
The Human Fund
User Info.
Only good song is Tonight. Considering the fact every Top 40 station plays it like every hour.
11:10 PM on 11/22/11
neo506
thy foes profanely rage
User Info.
Well thats a damn fitting title
11:20 PM on 11/22/11
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
whatever.
11:25 PM on 11/22/11
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
Seriously?
11:31 PM on 11/22/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Lol
11:36 PM on 11/22/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
No different than We the Kings or anything from BLG's first album. Dunno why people whine about this.
11:37 PM on 11/22/11
de1337ed
I hope you made it through December
User Info.
w/e
11:46 PM on 11/22/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
No different than We the Kings or anything from BLG's first album. Dunno why people whine about this.
We The Kings only got worst but had a fantastic debut. Boys Like Girls are definitely poppy but their s/t beat this in a heart beat. Not complaining just saying in terms of production and artistic quality 'Whatever' can't touch both of these groups self title. I would even argue Smile Kid>Whatever. Though it seems to be on par with Sunshine State of Mind. That album had just as crappy songwriting.
11:52 PM on 11/22/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like all three bands, but this CD really doesn't sound like either. Newer We the Kings, I can see that.
11:55 PM on 11/22/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
We The Kings only got worst but had a fantastic debut. Boys Like Girls are definitely poppy but their s/t beat this in a heart beat. Not complaining just saying in terms of production and artistic quality 'Whatever' can't touch both of these groups self title. I would even argue Smile Kid>Whatever. Though it seems to be on par with Sunshine State of Mind. That album had just as crappy songwriting.
I thought SSOM was shitty because there was nothing fun about it. Nothing memorable, nothing catchy, just boring the entire time unlike their previous albums. But every song here is catchy as shit and can't get'em out of my head, so that's why I like it.
11:56 PM on 11/22/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I like all three bands, but this CD really doesn't sound like either. Newer We the Kings, I can see that.
agreed. Sunshine State of Mind is pretty much crap besides a few songs when the mood is right but the rest of WTK and BLG are way stronger than Hot Chelle Rae. I am surprised Tonight Tonight got so much attention. Honestly HCR is like a new jonas brothers or something. They are so young and most of their lyrics and music seem to only reach out to a young audience. Tonight Tonight is not awful but it is hard to enjoy when I can easily listen to something better.
12:00 AM on 11/23/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I thought SSOM was shitty because there was nothing fun about it. Nothing memorable, nothing catchy, just boring the entire time unlike their previous albums. But every song here is catchy as shit and can't get'em out of my head, so that's why I like it.
I am glad you like it. It seems like something I would love. I love poppy pop rock if it is balanced right but Hot Chelle Rae is too much of a pure teeny pop group. They are good at what they do but I don't find their music and lyrics that special. I will agree that SSOM was crap. I will always defend Smile Kid as being a decent and fun album but stuff like HCR and SSOM era WTK is sorta where I stop caring.
12:03 AM on 11/23/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I am glad you like it. It seems like something I would love. I love poppy pop rock if it is balanced right but Hot Chelle Rae is too much of a pure teeny pop group. They are good at what they do but I don't find their music and lyrics that special. I will agree that SSOM was crap. I will always defend Smile Kid as being a decent and fun album but stuff like HCR and SSOM era WTK is sorta where I stop caring.
Yeah I like Smile Kid too. The single and Story of Your Life were awesome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos