Password
Line-up Change News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 58.
01:48 AM on 11/24/11
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
Welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
Cheap wholesale NFL jersey,NHL jersdey,MLB jerseys,NBA Jerseys, UGG boots ,Christian Louboutins Pumps,Nike air Jordan shoes, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies, ED hardy JeansGUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $38,Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35,Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $38,Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16……
Accept credit card and paypal and westernunion,band wire.
SAFE and FAST
welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com

i don't even like this band, but i have respect for this comment.
01:55 AM on 11/24/11
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know nothing of you, your past work, your future work. But I hate you.

Hahaha THIS, that guy sounded like sucha tool,reading his post makes me uninterested he thinks his old band was good enough for everyone to have heard of him lol...and dont diss Falling In Reverse they can have a terrible image if they want but instrumentally that debut was impressive.
02:30 AM on 11/24/11
MarcVerity
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
User Info.
Well a couple things. Its a shame that this whole band has pretty much quit on them because their last release was actually very good and this is coming from someone who doesn't like their whole catalog but I played with them a few months back at Higher Ground in Burlington, VT and decided to check out the new album when it dropped. Secondly, these guys, well Joey and Ronnie are two nice dudes that are grateful to be doing what they love to do still and lastly. These guys wouldn't be touring the whole world still (actually as we speak) if people didn't give a shit. This band is very much so relevant still or else that guy wouldn't have come in here posting about baseball and nfl shirts. So to anyone whos hating on this band thats been busting their ass for the last 9 years, I guess my question to you is, what bands do you know right now that are out there touring the world that have been together for the last 9 years?
04:47 AM on 11/24/11
Posthardcore
User Info.
I love haters! It's nice to know I'm wasting my talent. Thanks for acknowledging my talent to say the least. You know I was offered to play for falling in reverse but I couldn't see myself wearing eyeliner, so I turned it down.... What band could I possibly play in to make myself worthy? Id love to hear the replies.
Troll
04:49 AM on 11/24/11
Posthardcore
User Info.
Welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
Cheap wholesale NFL jersey,NHL jersdey,MLB jerseys,NBA Jerseys, UGG boots ,Christian Louboutins Pumps,Nike air Jordan shoes, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies, ED hardy JeansGUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $38,Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35,Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $38,Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16……
Accept credit card and paypal and westernunion,band wire.
SAFE and FAST
welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
06:08 AM on 11/24/11
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
can you guys tell me something to check out by them? all i remember is their hey ya cover (which was fantastic!)
Check out their full-length Romantic Wealth. It's a real travesty that a collection of songs that catchy and well-written didn't get them more attention. And they were one of the tightest live bands I've seen.

Happy to see Kris get the chance to continue making music any way he can, the dude kills it.
07:11 AM on 11/24/11
ChristianLFTW
How YOU doin'?
User Info.
Jon Wilkes (Producer's) Booth.

lol I had to.
08:36 AM on 11/24/11
zildjian314Jax
Ronnie Winter
User Info.
Well a couple things. Its a shame that this whole band has pretty much quit on them because their last release was actually very good and this is coming from someone who doesn't like their whole catalog but I played with them a few months back at Higher Ground in Burlington, VT and decided to check out the new album when it dropped. Secondly, these guys, well Joey and Ronnie are two nice dudes that are grateful to be doing what they love to do still and lastly. These guys wouldn't be touring the whole world still (actually as we speak) if people didn't give a shit. This band is very much so relevant still or else that guy wouldn't have come in here posting about baseball and nfl shirts. So to anyone whos hating on this band thats been busting their ass for the last 9 years, I guess my question to you is, what bands do you know right now that are out there touring the world that have been together for the last 9 years?
Yes I remember Burlington it was BEAST- thanks for the love man and Happy Turkey day :)-Ron
09:40 AM on 11/24/11
burncitiesas
User Info.

Hahaha shit that made me laugh
10:34 AM on 11/24/11
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Because Lonely Road was the absolute worst thing they could have put out.
I'm guessing everybody hates Am I the Enemy too, right? lol
12:26 PM on 11/24/11
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whoop-de-doo, Basil! What does it all mean?

Hahahaha! When I read the news this is exactly what I thought. Nicely done sir.
06:47 PM on 11/24/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
Check out their full-length Romantic Wealth. It's a real travesty that a collection of songs that catchy and well-written didn't get them more attention. And they were one of the tightest live bands I've seen.

Happy to see Kris get the chance to continue making music any way he can, the dude kills it.
thank yous i'll search for it!
09:02 PM on 11/24/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
I'm guessing everybody hates Am I the Enemy too, right? lol
I actually liked it, but I guess others didn't think it was good. I was glad to see them bring back screaming Haha.
10:16 AM on 11/25/11
rushour144
User Info.
Right? I was wondering the same thing.

edit: Just went on ASL's facebook and they Kris is not listed in band members anymore...
11:21 AM on 11/25/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

Too many to count.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests